7. Im Changkyun - Monsta x

Warnings: sub!Changkyun, dom!female!reader, virgin!Changkyun, choking, boyfriend au, before idol au, hair pulling and more(maybe)

Theme: Breath play, Day 4

Words: 959

A/n: hehe, sry for disappearing, but I'm back with this peace of shit. I hope you like it and feedback is always appreciated :)

____________________

"You want me to what?" You ask your boyfriend with a startled face

"I w-want you... take it pl-please!" He tells you, now head in the throw pillow next to him from embarrassment. You giggle, and lean over to pat his head.

Your boyfriend of almost 7 months had decided to ask you today, if you could take his v-card. Now, this was news to you. Not that he hasn't had sex yet, but that he wanted to, and with you. You, of course, were experienced, and you knew that he wasn't. It didn't bother you, knowing that if he wanted to wait you would wait for him to be ready, no matter how long. So when he came up to you with a blush across his face and his hand covering his crotch, it surprised you when he wanted to do more than what the two of you normally did, usually just getting each other off with our hands or mouths.

"Baby, you just surprised me okay? Come out from the pillow, please." You plead to your boyfriend. He does what you ask and he sits up, taking the pillow and covering his boner, trying to convince you that he doesn't have one. The blush on his face became much more red and the tip of his ears started to do the same.

"Why the sudden ask? I thought you wanted to wait?" You ask him as you take one of his hands into the both of yours.

"I don't know." He almost whispers. You giggle again and move your hand from his to his hair, combing his hair. He lets out a a breath he didn't know he was holding in and you could physically see him relax, letting his shoulders drop and his mouth form an 'o'.

"Do you want me to be gentle or not?" You ask him, moving your face closer and closer to him. He shakes his head 'no' and opens his mouth to speak.

"No pegging." He tells you. You chuckle from his straightforwardness, knowing that he still wants it rough. You lean in, to where your lips are almost touching his, and you pull his hair back, sending his head back with it and a whine coming from his now fully open mouth.

"Bed. No clothes. 5 minutes." You tell him, easing the pressure of your grip.

"And no playing around, wait for me." You tell him as you fully let go of his hair, retracting your hand to your side. He whines from the absence of your hand, but he nods, getting up weakly and heading to your bedroom. You take your time waiting, filling your nail while you do, ready and preparing yourself for what's to happen.

You decide to test him a bit, and wait till 10 minutes have passed. Then, you get up and slowly walk to your room, making sure to be quite so that you can catch him if he is doing anything. When you reach your room door, you open it, finding Changkyun completely naked with a pillow cover his member. You scoff, slightly disappointed that he wasn't doing anything. You walk over, eyeing your boyfriends body as he does the same, anxiously waiting for your next move.

To say you weren't getting wet from seeing his toned body would be a lie. His muscles always made you so excited, knowing that even though he seemed tough and dominant on the outside with his rapper persona and his cockiness, you truly knew who he was. A needy sub who would do anything to feel your mouth on his member. And it was just that thought that made you want him even more.

"Good boy." You tell him, walking closer to his body which was sat up straight on your bed.

"I'm gonna miss this." You tell him as you run your hand up and down his torso, causing him to shiver a bit as you move it up from his torso to his chin. Despite everything your doing to him, he smiles and you move closer, closing the gap in between the two of you with a kiss. You linger your hand from his chin down to his neck, letting your nails graze his skin. You grab his neck lightly and push him back slowly, moving with him so that he can lay down. Once he's down on the bed, you move on top of him, sitting on the bottom of his stomach.

"Harder please?" He ask you as he runs his hand through your hair, resting it on your jaw afterwards. You do as he asks and you squeeze your hand tighter, knowing exactly how he likes it. He lets out some coughs as the air escapes his lungs and his hand cling onto yours. You move your head back a bit so that your able to so his face as you choke him even harder. You can see his eyes roll into the back of his head and his mouth get bigger and whines and moans come out. You release you grip and he lets out a big gasp of air, his chest going up and down.

"We're gonna have so much fun tonight, aren't we puppy?" You ask him as you lean back down to his face. You wait for him to catch his breath, and when he does, he moves his legs up so that his member rubs on your back. He nods in agreement and you chuckle, knowing that you were gonna push him as much as he could go tonight, and you knew that he was in for a long wide when he let out a long, whiny moan, wanting your hand to be back around his throat.

Sub K-pop Idol SmutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara