Pirate

Senor, we've found more pirates. '' Lieutenant Lesaro stated. Salazar heaved a sigh. He placed his cup of wine on his dark brown desk in his little office area. “ How many? “ he questioned. “ twenty. “ Lesaro stated. Salazar's eyes widened. “ Prepare a fleet. We attack as soon as possible. “ He stated. Lesaro nodded and left swiftly. Salazar stood up and walked out to door into his stable where Ruby was. She was happily humming as she brushed her dark brown Andalusian horse name Andres. He had long curly black hair with black stockings on his legs, he had a white blaze down his head and muzzle. “ Amor? “ Salazar stated. Ruby looked up at him and smiled, “ Yes encantador? “ she questioned. Salazar sighed, “ I have to go out to sea to hunt pirates. “ he stated. Ruby’s heart jerked, her family are pirates, captain Teague, her father, and Jack, her older brother. She tilted her head, “ You hunt pirates? “ she questioned. Salazar nodded, “ The world must be free of them, dirty blood. “ he stated. Ruby forced a smile and nodded, “ alright, what do you wish of me to do? “ she questioned. Salazar sighed, “ I would love it if you accompanied me, get a chance to experience the sea and what I do. “ he smiled. Ruby nodded, “ It would be an honor amor. '' she replied. Salazar smiled, “ Thank you querida, we set sail first thing in the morning. “ he stated. Ruby nodded, “ por supuesto. “ she stated.