Doomsday/Rescue

The next two days were like a blur, passing quickly, every second and hour that ticked by on the clock causing more terror to flood my body. I wondered what colorful punishment my parents had waiting for me this time, and if my battered and still healing body could take it. Probably not, but who the hell was gonna be able to stop it? There was no way in Hell I was going to be able to, that's for sure, given the amount of times I had already tried. The night that Jade had found me crying in the alleyway? I had gotten off easy that night.. They had done way worse to me many times before, and as terrified as I was about facing my parents and their stupid wrath that would likely send me right back to the hospital, I was more worried about Jade. I hadn't heard from her since she left the hospital the other day, and with the way we had both pissed off Beck, I was hoping that something shitty and bad hadn't happened, but then again, Tori would've told me if it did, right? I wasn't entirely sure about that, and as I heard the angry voices of my parents coming down the hospital hallway, my blood turned to ice in my veins, and I swallowed hard, shaking, as the door to my hospital room flew open.

I wasn't ready to be painfully hauled to my feet by my Dad, a sharp breath of air shooting from my lungs, and felt my entire body burn in agony, and though I tried to hide it as fast as possible, he caught it, and smirked at me. "What a weak little bitch.. You can't even handle a tiny bit of pain, can you? It's a wonder we even managed to get you enrolled at that school, considering how pathetic and worthless you are. All you ever do is disappoint us and fail at everything, and you shouldn't have ever been born. All you've ever been is a burden to your mother and I, but that's going to change, isn't it?' He shoved his face closer to mine, and disgust rose up inside of me. The things I hadn't ever told anyone about my family could fill a book, and I wanted to tell my girlfriend, and after she had said she loved me too, I was going to, but choked on the stupid words. After all. the things I had kept from even Tori weren't nice, and were disgusting, and for some reason, I felt that if I ever told anyone, they would think I was a disgusting human being, too.

I forced myself to stay quiet, and nodded, letting myself be dragged out of the hospital, and to their car. My mother had been weirdly quiet for once, and I didn't get it, but maybe she realized what I had; My Dad was the big boss around our house, and if anyone dared to piss him off or talk back, they got punished. Or maybe it was because she had nothing to say to me, given they both liked to pretend I didn't exist over half the time. I froze, my eyes widening as I saw a familiar figure watching me with sadness and horror on their face. I guess Tori forgot to tell Jade about what I was calling Doomsday, aka the day I was dragged back to my own personal Hell, because the look on her face said that she'd fully intended to keep her promise about picking me up from the hospital. The look of horror on her face grew, as my Dad nearly yanked my arm out of its socket, practically throwing me into the backseat of the car, and as we sped off towards 'home", I wondered if she'd ever see me again, or if this was gonna be it, and my Dad would finally go too far, and end up killing me.

The thought that I might never see Jade or my new friends again made my heart ache, and I was honestly scared to death of what would happen as soon as I got inside the house. My thoughts were interrupted, as we pulled into our driveway, the nice two story house looming over me like some hideous monster, and for all intents and purposes, that's what it was. I went to climb out of the car, but before I could, I felt a rough hand grab a fistful of my hair, and tore me from my seat, pain causing tears to instantly well up in my eyes. "Let go of me, you fucking dick! Let me go!" I felt my father's fist collide with my face, and instinctively curled into a ball, my left eye throbbing, and before I knew it, I was tossed flat onto my back inside that horrible piece of shit I called my home, my head colliding hard with the tile flooring, pain exploding through my skull. I felt dizzy and lightheaded, and started crawling away towards the stairs, stupidly thinking that maybe, if I made it to my room, I could somehow escape what I knew was coming for me.