Chapter 20

(Willows pov)

I woke up with my alarm going off. I got up and turned off my alarm. I rubbed my eyes and looked around..

I did not remember coming home.. I walked down stairs to see my mom making food.

" Good morning honey.. How r u?"

"Good morning mom and Nathan... I don't remember coming home.. What happen?"

" well you were sleeping so luke carried you inside."

"Oh okay.. I'm going to get dressed can you make me eggs and bacon?"

"Yeah go head."

I ran up stairs took the tastes shower ever.Put on jeans and a tan sweater with lipstick stains on them.. Of course it's a post to be like that.. Blow dry my hair.I ran over to my bed picked up my stuff ran back down stair to see my food was down.

I basically inhaled my food almost choking on a couple of times..

"I need to go get my shoe can you hold this." I asked Nathan

"Yeah have you checked?"

" I will in the car I promise."

I got up stair slipped my pair of black ankle boots on then I put a light coat of mascara on..

"Thanks you. I need to go " I gave Nathan a kiss on the check and my mom.

They yelled at the same time " don't forget to check and you have lunch with your dad at lunch.."

"Roger that." I yelled back then slammed the door by accident. I opened it up and said" sorry did not mean to."

Luke was already standing outside watching the sence.

"Good morning my lady. How did you sleep?" Luke asked in a very good British accent..

I laughed" I slept good thank you. How did you sleep."

" I slept wonderful.. " he said as he pulled out of the driveway..

" that's good. Oh yeah thank you for carry me inside last night and everything before it. I don't remember if I said thank you."

"You did and you very welcome. Do you want music on?"

I nodded my head and started singing to uptown funk that was on.

Luke laughed as I turn it up louder.

By the time we made it to school luke was in tears from laughing so much..

"H-how in the hell do you n-now every word t-to that song?"

I smiled and said " that's my jam. I love that song."

We both got out and everyone was staring at me.. Not in the normal way.

"Why is everyone staring at me like that."

He put his arm around me and said" I don't know let's go see if any of the guys know.."

We were heading there but go stopped by Joy and may moms.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are blaming our beautiful girls about your beating you little bitch."

"Wow first of all you guys need to back the hell up. Second of all you will not call her any name. Third of all its true your beautiful girls as you say and bitch's as I say left her after she got diabetes and beat her." He started leading me away from them but he stopped when they yelled something.

" you will regret that bad boy... And for you Willow you will see us in court."

I did not move.. If they did not believe me how would a judge believe me.

Luke lifted me up and ran to the place we meet everyone before school..

(Luke's pov)

I seriously wanted to smack joy and may mom.. I picked up Willow and ran to the place..

When I got over there everyone was there..

"Hey what's wrong?" Daniel said

" joys and mays moms are the problem."

Once I said that Willow started breathing weird..

"Put her down she's have a panic attack.." Macy said..

I say her down and grabbed her face " Willow calm down everything is okay."

"If they don't believe why would a judge.. I'm going to lose and they are not going to get punished."

" if it comes to that they will believe you."

"NO THEY WONT LUKE.... Their are more of them then me...." She yelled then she started whispering.

"They will believe you Willow... You told the truth...."

"But that's not what matters if they all get a story straight and setup then it won't matter if I'm telling the truth or not..."

I just shook my head and hugged her. Knowing that nothing would make her feel better..

"Do you want to cancel the pans tonight." I whispered in her ear..

She shook her head and said" no it will get my mind off of all.....this."

"Okay."

We stood up and everyone gave her a hug..

"We need to go check Willow.." Macy said as she grabbed willows arm

"CRAP!!" Winter said and she dropped her bag and started digging through it.

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot to take a shot this morning..."

"Here let's just run to the nurses office.."

Willow nodded her head and they took off running..

"Coach wants to meet with us in about....3 mins." Hayden said..

I grinned, prepare to run, and said" last one there is a rotten egg.. Then I was gone..

It end up that Me,Ivan,Hayden,Isaac, and Daniel...

" you guys cheated." Daniel huffed out.

"Keep tell yourself that buddy.."

Everyone gave him a tainting pat on the back..

"You better run faster tonight.."

Everyone laughed as we waited for coach

----------------------------------------------

This was kind of a filter chapter... I hope you enjoyed it.. Hope everyone has a great day/night.☀️🌙