Chapter 13

When I woke up it was 10 in the morning. For a minute I started freaking out because I thought it was a school day but then I remember it was Sunday.

I slowly got out of bed and made my way down stairs. I grabbed a breakfast bar and started eating when I saw a note on the fridge:

Hey honey

I went out with luke and the guys moms.Then I have to go to work. I left the car.I will see you either tonight if your awake or tomorrow. Love you.

Mom

Well looks like I'm home by myself. I ran upstairs and check to see that I was 62. I did not take any insulin and jumped in bed. I groan when I did not get comfortable so I moved over and grabbed my phone but stopper when I saw the detective card that he gave luke on the night stand.

I sat there staring at it for the longest time. Then I decide that I was going to call them. I picked up my phone and dialed the number.

(Conversation)

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello this is Detective James.

"H-hi umm this is willow from the umm insistent at the high school."

"Umm oh yeah sorry I been really busy. Just give me a second ok."

"Okay." I said messing with my nails.

When he came back in the line he said"Again I'm sorry about the Miss Goober. Im assume you have something because you called."

"Y-you can call me Willow but umm yeah I remember....... I remember all of it."

"Okay.... I need you to come down to the station."

"I-i don't want them to get in a lot of trouble." I said softly.

"I'm sure we can work something out with them. If you don't want them in a lot of trouble they won't be but if you do we can do that to."

"I just want them to know its wrong. I don't want anyone to go to jail."

"We will see okay. So when every you get a chance come by the station and ask for me okay?"

"Okay have a good day." I said

"You to Willow."

(End of conversation)

I got up and grabbed dark ripped jeans with a black tank top,a Nike mint green sweatshirt, and black uggs. Once I got dressed I grabbed my phone and my diabetes stuff and went to the car.

As I started the car someone knocked on the car window.

I looked up to see Hayden standing there.

"Hey."

"Hi Willow. What are you doing?"

"Oh umm you know just going to go out." I said stumbling for words cause I did not want to tell him where I'm really going.

"Oh really cool so I can come?"

"No!!.....umm I mean it's going to take a while.... And you need to get back to your friends."

"Okay..."

"Okay."

"Alright..."

"Aright....... Well I'm going to get going know."

"Oh yeah sorry... Bye."

"Bye Hayden." With that I rolled up my window and started to drive. I turned on the radio and the song "la la la" by naughty boys was on.