Chapter 8: Updated

Picture of willows outfit to the side--->

(Luke's pov)

It was about 2ish am. When I woke up from screaming. I looked around and nobody except the guys were in my room.

How can they sleep through this.

Thats when I realized it might be Willow.. I moved around the guys (while trying not to step on any of them).

I climbed through the window and saw willow crying and thrashing inin her sleep. I walked over to her and tried to wake her up..

The only response that I got was a smack in the face..okay and I'm trying not to be a baby here but god damn that crap hurts.

"Willow wake up."

She continued to thrash and cry.

" come on Willow.. It's okay." I said as I pulled her in a bear hug so her arms where trapped between our bodies.

Let's just say that only made her trash and struggle more..

I grabbed her face as fast as I could.. Trying to wake her up before she scratches out my eyes." Willow... Willow wake up.. It's me luke."

She finally woke up and looked at me.

" are you okay?" I said as I let my hands slip off her face..

"Did I do that." She asked softly as she touched my check.

I instantly reacted by covering it up.." It's fine you were having a nightmare don't worry about it.. Are you okay now?"

" I'm sorry like and Yeah.. Thank you Luke.."

I kissed her forehead "no problem."

I was about ready to leave when Willow said" hey Luke.. Do you... Do you think you can stay here with me at least until I fall back asleep?"

" yeah of course. Make some room.."

"Thanks again Luke I really appreciate it.." She said as she drifted to sleep..
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Luke pov)
I woke up to willow moving in my lap.
"What are you doing here?" Willow asked clearly confused.

" I heard you screaming last night so I came over."

"I thought that was a dream...Well in between the bad dreams." She said as she looked at the floor while he blushed.

"Hey don't be embarrassed. It's fine everyone has bad dreams "

"Ok."

She got up and walked over toward her closet. I walked up behind her and asked "what are you wearing?"

"I don't know." She mumbled

" okay I will pick it out..."

"Wait what no. I mean I can pick my on clothes out. Thank you very much."

"Please! I'll pick a good outfit." I did the puppy face knowing it would work.

"It not going to work Luke...." She said as she stared at me.

"Fine whatever you can pick out my clothes." She said as she stepped aside.

I smile as I walked in the closet.. After digging a little bit I found the outfit.