^^btw the chap no. is in chinese and it means 1

**edit: for all those asking why im using chinese, its cause i got bored of the titles looking like that in english
also, its chinese,, japanese took some chinese characters and made it kanji

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"Breaking news: The King and Queen have just announced that they will be holding a masquerade ball in honour to celebrate the Crown Prince's 25th birthday. This masquerade ball is for him to choose 5 candidates for a selection for the Crown Princess. The Crown Prince will be said to finally take off his mask after choosing his beloved. People who will be allowed to attend this masquerade ball will be randomly selected by the royal court...." Hrm.

"Unnie, what's up?" Yeji plopped onto the sofa right next to me.

"Eh. Some prince thingy." I shrugged and switched the channel. Never bothered, never cared and will never care about the royals.

"Oooo he's holding a ball?" Yeji's eyes sparkled. Just then, Sunghoon oppa appeared and lightly hit the back of our dear younger sister's head.

"Owww!" She whined.

"Don't even dream of it, Park Yeji. You are way too young for this." Sunghoon oppa rolled his eyes and sat down gracefully on the sofa next to her. Well, figure skater things.

"Awww but unnie is old enough."

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"Why?"

"Not interesting. Just another guy." I shrugged.

"He's not just another guy. He's the crown prince! He's so dreamy." I present to you, my delulu sister!

"And he also hides behind a mask and has never ever dated before. Maybe he's gay." Sunghoon oppa said and we burst out laughing. Only Yeji pouted and didn't say anything.

"Okay, whatever. Are you going ice skating?" I asked. Oppa nodded.

"Well count me in too. I haven't been on the ice in ages." I stood up to get my stuff.

"Sure. Bye bye Yeji-ah. Don't burn down the house." Sunghoon patted her head.

"I'm 22. I'm not like a kid or anything." She pouted.

"But you act like a 2 year old. And you'll always be my little sister." Oppa riffled her hair.

"Yah my hair!"

"Bye bye, kiddo." Oppa headed towards the door. I quickly ran into my room to get my ice skates and bag, then ran out.

"Bye Yeji-ah!"

"Bye unnie!"

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
I sighed as I brushed my hair to the side and adjusted my outfit. I had to wear this stupid thing again because I have some meeting witj some officials. My dad wanted me to be there. Ugh. I rather be wearing a hoodie right now.

"Your highness, are you ready?" Yah Heeseung hyung! I told you not to call me that! I quickly put on my mask.

"Yeah, yeah!" I huffed and exited my room. Heeseung hyung was smiling, with a hint of cheekiness.

"Your father is waiting in the meeting room, your highness." Again?

"Yeah okay. Also, hyung, I told you not to call me that." I frowned.