⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
The day of the ball was arriving faster than I had expected. I must admit, I'm kinda excited? I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I've met the Crown Prince (by accident) once. And he seemed nice and really warm.

I just can't seem to shake the feeling that I know him from somewhere though...

It's been bothering me for a whole week. When I bumped into him, and when we conversed, it was like I knew him. I didn't feel anxious or nervous. It's weird. Because usually, when I meet someone new, especially someone that renowned, I'd get really anxious and nervous that I can't speak. But I was fine with him. I felt comfortable with him.

Or maybe I was overthinking. I mean, he's the prince. He surely needs a warm, caring, friendly vibe when he talks to his subjects. Maybe it's just how he seems to everyone.

Anyways, the dress that I chose came yesterday, and Yeji has been fretting over me trying it on, which I did once. It was fine I guess. And it was pretty light. And not too dazzling and outstanding as well. It was a very soothing and elegant dress to look at. (i'll reveal the outfit later on :))

On top of that, she has also made me into her personal hair model. I mean, the number of hairstyles she had done for me until she was satisfied with one.... More than I could count with my fingers and toes.

Well, whatever. At least we got that done with.

Sike.

Shoes. Necklaces. Earrings. Bracelets. Hair accessories. Everything. She's still making me try on everything. And I absolutely hate this with a passion.

"Yeji, I cannot wear these shoes. They're too high."

"Well, you're just gonna have to learn how to walk in them." I hate my sister sometimes.

"Yeji-ah, stpp terrorising your sister. Let her choose her own stuff."

"Unnie's fashion is literally jeans and hoodie, or jeans with a blouse with a jacket over it. With sneakers. Nothing else. How is she gonna know how to dress up?"

"As much sense you make, you needa let her rest. She's getting annoyed."

"Fine fine. I'll choose your earrings and everything else for you. Just wear them when the time comes."

"Ugh. Thank you. Now bye." And I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Oppa asked.

"Out."

"You literally have no friends to go out with. Stay put. It's getting late."

"Your definition of late is 6pm." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, it's because you don't have a sense of time. Remember when I found you at the Han river at 2am? And you thought it was 'only nine'." Hey can't blame me. Kim Namjoon-ssi literally said "If you have time, take a slow walk down the Han river at night. It refreshes the mind and calms the soul."

"Then follow me. Let's get dinner." And I dragged him by his hoodie.

"Buy some back for me too!" We heard Yeji shout as we shut the door behind us.

"You know we can literally go to eomma's restaurant and get some food, right?"

"Yeah well, I want pasta. So you're following me since I don't have any friends."

"Seriously. Go out and make some friends."

"Pfft. You know I'm outcasted because I was adopted. Eh. Anyways I don't need friends. I'm a lone wolf and I like being one."