^YANG JUNGWON HOW DARE YOU-

im ded the fever choreo ajfjsjsjcjjdjs

anyways enjoy :")

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
"I think you hurt your parents' feelings." Sunoo said as I checked the list of whatever-preparations-needed that he had come up with as our official events/party planner.

"Ugh. Whatever. I didn't even say anything that's untrue. The only reason that they stopped looking for Eunhee was because they never cared about my feelings." And I accidentally angrily stabbed my pen through the paper. Oops...

"Yikes. I think we need a stronger paper. But you still can't say that about your parents, right?"

"Like I care. And it's the truth. Eomma was chosen because she was the most influential women that night at appa's ball. Not because he actually took a liking to her. Maybe to her achievements and accolades, but not because he felt any form of attraction to her."

"Well, it's not easy to find your someone special when you're cooped up 24/7 in a castle."

"The point is I did. And they never made an effort to keep her safe or find her after she was..... taken...."

"There there." Sunoo patted my shoulder.

"Whatever. This will never go in my favour anyways, so I'll just do the same like my father did many years ago. I sighed.

"What about that girl? The girl you bumped into at the cafe." Oh yeah.... her. That girl. The girl who made him feel the same way when Eunhee was around...

"Right.... But it depends if I recognise her."

"Why is it a masquerade ball when you need to choose the Crown Princess?" Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hey, you're the one planning it."

"It was just orders from your father. Never questioned it."

"Have you even thought that maybe, you can judge them by their character before their looks first when they wear a mask? I mean, that's how so many girls like you despite you wearing that mask." We turned to see Ni-ki walking in.

"Oh yeahhhhh." Sunoo nodded. He does have a point.

"Maybe you're right, Ni-ki. Also, did you drop the honorifics?"

"Oops. Just came back from killing some random spy. Gotta go clean my sword now. Bye." And he left.

"I wonder what is his kill count..." Heeseung hyung wondered out loud as he walked in after the ninja left.

"I'd say around a thousand." Sunoo said.

"I mean, he has been doing this for around 10 years..." Heeseung hyung shrugged.

"If so then maybe more than a thousand." Sunoo quickly changed his answer.

"Let's hurry finish this, please?" I groaned and threw the torn paper to Heeseung hyung.

"Wow someone was an angry."

"Ugh."

"Okay, your highness. Let's start with your outfit then." Sunoo chirped.

yAy

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"Wow so pretty." I heard oppa's teasing voice as we were waiting for a supposed carriage to pick us up. We were all ready and waiting in the living room, because Yeji didn't want to dirty her dress by moving around too much.