SOS

Disclaimer: this is fiction and note that jungwon here is over 25

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

[Yeunhee: SOS. Come quick]

[Ryu: ???]

[Ryu: bro you good?]

[Yeunhee: no not rlly]

[LiaAAAAa: COMING]

[Ryu: omw gimme 10 min]

And surprisingly enough, Ryujin arrived at the castle after 10 minutes on the dot. She flew to Yena's bedroom and plopped onto the bed, sitting right next to Yena, who was having an existential crisis, a pillow over her head. Ryujin quickly hit the pillow away.

"You want to suffocate yourself or what?"

"I don't know." Then the door burst open with full force, revealing Lia, who still had curlers in her hair.

"Wow you look like a crazy old lady."

"Hey shut it. I was curling my hair for Yuna's birthday party when the SOS came. Now, what's up with you?" Lia asked Yena, pulling the last curler and throwing it in her bag.

"I.... have a problem." Yena said, still blankly staring at the ceiling.

"What problem?"

"How do I say this... Uh..."

"Girl, just say it already, we won't judge."

"I... Okay, so-" But they were suddenly cut off by Jungwon's not-so-grand entrance.

"But hyung I don't want to goooo- oh, uh... hi?" Jungwon's whines were cut short when he realised Ryujin and Lia were present. Heeseung started laughing at the whole situation.

"Uhm, I didn't know you were having your friends over, sweetheart."

"Oh, they uh, just arrived." Yena replied, eyes still focused on the ceiling.

"Mhm. Did you see my purple coat?"

"It's on the right, second cupboard."

"Thanks, princess." Jungwon then headed into the walk-in closet and promptly exited after with a velvety purple coat. Meanwhile, Ryujin looked at the very interesting floor to fight the fits of laughter that threatened to burst through.

"Alright I'll see you later, princess."

"Bye." And Jungwon swiftly exited with Heeseung, though there were sounds of laughter and whines heard.

"Hey he didn't give you a kiss." Lia said.

"He's been a bit busy these days with rising tensions with China."

"Yikes."

"Ugh, anyways, I called you all here because..."

"Oh my god stop beating around the bush." Ryujin groaned.

"Okay, oh my, uhm, you see, my period is about 3 weeks late."

"3 WEEKS? AND YOU'RE ONLY TELLING US NOW?"

"Well, I thought it was stress. I guess not."

"Did you take a test yet?" Ryujin asked. Yena shook her head.

"What test?" Lia asked, confused. Ryujin just gave her a deadpanned look.

"Bruh."

"Huh? Oh... OH-"

"Okay whatever, go take one now then."

"I don't knowwwwww." And Yena started rolling around the bed.

"Maybe you should stop rolling around." Lia said. Yena stopped and buried her head in the pillow.