Chapter 01 - Daddy??

" ....I know your lying...your lips are moving..."

Shuting off my alarm, I yawn. I hate Mondays. Who doesn't....everybody hates Monday.

Quickly jumping in the shower and washing up I put on my favorite red shorts. Putting on a black tank top and a red and black flannel. Pairing my outfit together with my black and red plaid leather boots and my mothers necklace.

Mother died when I was born. It's just been me and ny father....it's been 18 years since then but the necklace was something I had found in my dad's closet when we moved mother things to the basement.

My short black hair isn't anywhere near my ears it's really short and soft as a feather. My dark brown eyes and dark skin mixed well with the color red which was always my favorite color.

"Mac baby you'll miss the bus if you don't hurry!"

Yells my father from downstairs. Grabbing my backpack I rush downstairs to see my father still in his pajamas with a cup of coffee in a dark green mug.

"Sorry dad I was admiring my beautiful self in the mirror as always." He laughs and kisses my cheek.

" No need to admire something that doesn't need admiring." He says taking a sip of his coffee.

I gasp dramatically. "Did you just call my ugly!"

" No, I would never! Though you do need to work on that thing you call a face....it needs work."

He laughs at my shocked face. "I'm kidding baby girl. Now go on before you're late...again"

I kiss his cheek. "That wasn't my fault!" I yell closing the door behind me. Checking the time on my phone I run faster I have too minutes before the bus gets here!

A block away I see a yellow school bus coming towards me ....quickly running across the street I wave my arms hoping the bus driver sees me.

The bus slows down to a stop and I climb on the bus ignoring the glare from the old man driving the bus.

" Late again I see."

Turning the my best friend Chris. His long brown hair reaching his shoulders is pulled back into a ponytail by a red rubber band. His dark green hugs his chest alpng with his dark blue jeans and white converse that look worn out.

" Yes I'm late. Again. Don't judge me ....I actually try to look good thank you Mr.Burce Lee"

He laughs. "Funny my sensei said if I past my last test I'll be a black belt!! You know how awsome that is Mac!"

"Awsome. I passed my self defense class too. Anybody try to mess with this they gonna wish they didn't."

Chris smiles. "Don't get too cocky now"

I laugh. "Whatever"

The bell rang for the final hour at 2:15. I was happy. Getting off the bus I waved bye to chris then ran home quickly.

Everything was fine and awesome.....until I opened the door.

"Daddy??"

***********************************************
New story

Hope you liked it. Let me know about any changes. As for my other stories I'll update them as soon as possible.

Until next time!!