Chapter 20- Home Sweet Home

Macy's POV

As I got closer the home my nerves started to get to me.

Would they be mad? What would? Who knows what they would say....I have no clue.

Deep in my thoughts I didn't realize I drifting closer to the edge of the road....I quickly jerked the wheel and hit the brakes.

Quickly waking up the others from the force of the car stopping. Kimmy was already awake as well as Tay who sat up front with me.

"Really" Kelsey said in an annoyed tired tone.

"Lay off sis, she's probably tired" Kimmy said defending me.

"I'm fine." I said though really I wasn't...in was completely exhausted but I was almost home I'm sure I can make it.

Tay sighs. " You sure, I can drive if you want ma?"

" No it's cool I'm fine"

I know their worried but...they don't need to be I'm strong.

Kelsey sighs and lays her head against the window trying to fall back asleep.

Shaking my head I take a deep breath.

Tay looks at me with worried eyes. " Let me drive ma I know you tried."

" No it's cool"

Putting my foot on the gas petal we head forward.

*45 minutes later*

Lord I'm so freaking tired. Pulling up towards the drive way my tiredness was soon replaced with nervousness.

The others got out of the car, I followed suit and went to grab Micah but Tay stood in front of me.

" I got him." He said grabbing Micah.

Knocking on the door I wait. Knowing Larry isn't stupid enough to open the door to just anyone, I try something different.

" LarBear...open up."

Larry's muffled voice comes from the other side. " How I know you not tryna trick me?"

"LarBear, really...please just open the door."

Larry speaks again but his voice slightly higher pitched.

"Nobody home, you'll have to come back later."

I state at the door, the others look at me with confused yet amused faces.

I take a deep breath.

"Larry Nicholas...if you don't open this door I will - "

Suddenly the door swings open. Larry's twist hang in his face,dressed in a red shirt and black jeans his feet bare.

"Relax bébé I'm kidding" he smiles...soon his smile disappears as he sees the others.

He looks at me then to the others. " Um who are they?"

" They helped me" I say as I go inside.

" Why they here?" He says following me inside.

I mentioned for the others to come in. Harmony shuts the door.

" In return for them helping me I told them they could stay."

Larry sighs. " I guess it's okay."

I can tell he's angry with me,by the way he was looking at me. He looked calm to other people but I know Larry....he was absolutely Pissed.

I don't blame him though. I'd probably feel the same. A thick silence takes over the room as I avoid Larry's angry gaze.

Kelsey speaks saying she's going for a walk I tell her not to go far considering she doesn't know the area that well.

She leaves closing the door behind her.

Larry looks at Micah and Tay who was Sri holding him.

" I'll take him." He says grabbing Micah from Tay.

He takes Micah upstairs.

" I don't like him" His voice holding an irritated tone.

" Give him a while I mean we did just randomly show up" Kimmy reasons with Tay.

"Are we staying here? Will he let us?" Harmony asks.

Sighing I place my arm over my head,covering my eyes.

"We'll have to see."

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Larry comes and sits beside me,looking at the others.

" First Thank you for helping both Micah and Macy. Second....y'all can stay as long as you guys pull you own weight. Okay?"

Everyone nods. " There's not much room,but I'm sure we can think of something for now just find somewhere.

You can look around to house if you want but don't go in Macy room, is that clear?"

Larry gives the group a cold glare, focusing on each person the make sure they understand.

Larry glares at Tay a little longer than the others...I assumed for the fact that Tay was an unknown boy ...key word being boy. The girls I'm sure he wasn't to worried about because ....they were girls.

"Yeah we got it" Harmony says.

They all search around to house.

Larry looks at me and smiles...but it far from a friendly smile.

" Bébé, you know I love you and you know I would never hurt to right?"

Shit I'm in deep trouble. I Think to myself.

" Uh yeah." Trying to keep my voice controlled I nervously play with the edge of my shirt.

Larry lifts my chin so my eyes meet his. His eyes hold a gentleness but mischief can also be seen.

My heart beats fast, my breathe leaves in and out quickly as he speaks In a cold voice.

" Upstairs now" He gets off the couch and stands heading towards the stairs.

When I don't follow he turns to me and stares. Standing up I look at him as he turns and continues upstairs. I follow slowly behind him.

********************

Ooooo Macy's in trouble.

Could Larry possibly feel jealous because Tay in the picture?

What do you think Will happen? What's he gonna do? Comment what you think.

But hope you guys liked this chapter.

Ps the picture Is Tay..

Love y'all