end note

this book has officially come to an end. I'm finally wrapping this book up.

a special thank you to MrunalLondhe  and Queenkoifish and everyone else who stuck with me to the end. all of your votes, comments, reads had made my insecurities, doubts about this book and writer's block vanish and I can't thank you guys enough. 

I thought this would be the best to end this book and a part of the reason is also that I have run out of time to write. but, I would be posting two bonus chapters and if, if I have more poems up my sleeve then I will be writing another book right away. what do you guys think?

currently my sole focus is on my mental and physical health along with my studies. but once I am done with them, which will be after few months I assure you, you are going to get bored of me from all the notifications. don't forget to check out my other books that I will be listing below!

I love you guys from the depth of my heart. Serious. thank you for loving my imperfect, broken poems as much as I do. this book will always have a special place in my heart since it's the first ever proper book I have written in wattpad, after having left earlier. 

see ya all later!

-Bipasha.