introduction

Hey Sweeties! 

First, thank you for giving this book a try. I hope the poems make you feel something...that I really wanted to express. This book means a lot to me, it took me so much of courage to publish it here. But most important of it all is that these poems helped me when I was going through a lot. 

And excuse me, if you feel or read something which you think has been repeated. It's just because of my nerves, *nervous chuckles*

A B O U T  T H E  B O O K 

This book is based on my feelings. Those feelings which linger...long after they have gone or what is done. It's full of anger, hurt, separation, love, finding, everything. I don't even have the words to explain how much this means to me. Never in a million years I thought I would be doing this, someday, sometime. 

I hope you find something here when I couldn't. I hope you find the meaning in the spaces between the words, I hope you find the strength for the times you need the most, and love when you want it the most. I hope you cherish every single day of your life and never shed a tear for something you had to go through....alone.

S Y N O P S I S

❝ Raindrops on the pain; my pain

yet don't wash them away from my skin,

can erase only the salty tears streaming

down my face,

and all of my fears remain on the surface,

raindrops on the pain; my pain

leave all the memories as a stain,

can erase only the salty tears streaming

down my face,

but all of my fears still remain on the surface,

raindrops on the pain; my pain

why don't you wash them away from my skin?

haven't I bore them all in vain?

what do you gain from seeing me in pain?

please wash away, my raindrops, my pain.❞

The moment when you are in deepest pain and it's raining. You feel the clouds too reminiscing. You feel someone understands the pain you're in and the sky is showing it's way of comforting you, telling you that they are sad too.

And this makes you feel that you aren't alone. That you'll be okay because there is someone who understands you. And this makes you feel the need to stay. Need to not give up on life just yet. Makes you think the upcoming brightest days are worth these darkest nights. That you feel you can get a grip on reality if you give it a chance, some time and a little patience.

 These are just some dark poems to make my life in reality survivable. I am not good with words but I hope you like what I have written. They are from my heart.

E P I G R A P H

"Then it went dark and it rained and rained and rained."

                                                                 —Unknown.

C O P Y R I G H T S 

This book solely belongs to me. Plagiarism is a crime and can seriously land you somewhere you don't want to go. I can be sweet as sugar, but I sure as hell won't think for a second about you if you steal my poems. 

Constructive criticism is heartily welcomed.

D E T A I L S

Started: November, 2020

Ended: January, 2021

-☆-