𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐛?

hotel or meth lab?

"excuse me!"

we walked up to the guard shack, trying to get to the front where an officer was.

we had found a boat. a grady white to be exact. some 10,00 dollar boat. john b had dove down and found a key. we were currently going to turn it in, through no one really wanted to but kiara and pope.

"hey man- we- we found a boat." jj said over all the chattering people. some woman was freaking out about her diabetic dog.

"you're gonna wanna hear this." john b said, trying to get the woman's attention.

"hey!" he yelled, sticking his hands in our faces, "calm down."

he then looked back at the woman rambling about her dog with diabetes, ignoring that we had found something important. but no one cared.

"no one cares guys let's go." i said, and turned around to walk back to where pope and kiara were standing, outside the guard shack.

"so what's the plan?" jj asked once we were all circled outside.

john b smirked and held up the key we found, "i know how we're gonna find the guy who owns that boat."

pope about had an aneurism, "no. we don't know who's room that is. it could be anyone." he rambled. i looked over at kiara who was biting her nails and looking into the water.

"i'm in." jj said, taking the key from john b and throwing it to me, "come on. i'll be lookout." kiara said, smiling.

i lead the way to the boat with kiara beside me, pope rambling on about all the ways this was a bad idea. but none of us cared.

i knew sometime today i'd have to make time to go over to the camerons. every friday i'd come over to the camerons and babysit weezie. and i couldn't be late.

we trudged along the marsh to wherever the gps led us. somewhere called, "summer winds."

i sat on the edge of the boat and looked at the motel that was before us, "damn. i thought the chateau looked bad."

jj whistled, "this place is a shit show."

"hotel or meth lab?" kiara questioned.

there were mattresses everywhere, trees had fallen down, and everything was a wreck. i didn't think anything could be worse than the cut side of the island, but i was wrong.

"you be the judge." pope said, pulling the boat up to the dock.

"doesn't look lithe a place somebody with a grady white stays." john b said, looking at how rough the place looked.

"no, it looks like a place someone with a grady white would get killed." i said, seeing as how most of the windows were broken and the balcony's were barely standing.

"all right here we go." john b said, stopping the boat and pulling gently up to the dock.

"this is your captain speaking, hms pouge comin' in for landing." jj said, acting like he was talking into a walkie talkie.