Shall we?

A week has passed since the dramatic turn of events both Luka and Marinette had to go through.

Marinette did not have the courage to tell her parents what Adrien had done to her when they returned home. She didn't want to ruin and spoil their excitement and joy from winning the World Baking Competition. 

Being quiet about this difficult topic was easy to do, but the fear and memories stuck onto her as as a blood-thirsty leech.

As for poor Luka, his mother screamed and panicked as to why he suddenly became mute. She took him to the doctor and specialists, only for them to tell her they had no clue and to discover there was no cure. Juleka knew something was strange about the way he's been acting lately and could be the cause of this sudden silence, but all she did was try to support and comfort her big brother. 

Deep down, it hurt Luka from the inside. But he kept repeating his song he wrote when it all happened. 

"So many bright lights that cast a shadow
But can I speak?
Well is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete
A life that's so demanding
I get so weak
A love that's so demanding
I can't speak
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home"

(I seriously encourage you to listen to the song. It's called Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance. It made me cry when I first listened to it. I know it's what people call emo, and it can get a little hard core. But listen to the lyrics, it's worth it, at least it was for me....... and Luka too I guess, since we are pretending he wrote it.)

It was now a Saturday. Luka was getting used to writing things on a small blank notebook he put string on and would wear around his neck to communicate with others. But thanks to modern day technology, he didn't need to use it for what he was about to do.

Luka🎵- Hey Mari.

Mari🌸- Hey Luka. How are you holding up?

Luka🎵- Well, I went to the doctor, but they had nothing good to say.

Mari🌸- I'm sorry. I really wish you hadn't done..... you know what.

Luka🎵- Be careful what you wish for. I learned that too well.

Mari🌸- I guess you're right.

Luka🎵- Um, anyway. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the park later today. I wanted to 'tell' you something. Notice the joke, lol 

Mari🌸- lol, Sure! I'd love to! What time?

Luka🎵- How about in an hour? And I can come pick you up on my bike.

Mari🌸- Perfect, that's great! I'll get ready! See you then!

Luka🎵- Awesome. See ya.

With joy in his heart, Luka put on the best outfit he had. Obviously, he wasn't going to wear something super fancy like one would at prom, but he was going to wear something nice. Speaking of prom, it is coming up soon, so that is something he'll keep in mind.

But back to the present. He had bought a small bouquet of blue roses, a nice card he had written something in, and a small box with a special something inside. And of course, he took is guitar since he had something planned.

Mari was busy at home looking for something cute to wear. After much debate and advise from the two kwamis, Marinette had decided to wear a light pink spring dress that went down to her knees and wore her usual pink flats. She wore her hair down and tied a small pink bow on the side of her hair.

After applying some mascara, she received a text from Luka saying he was outside. She ran downstairs, kissed her parents goodbye, and went outside to meet a cute guy with a lovely surprise.

She found Luka's appearance to be blush-worthy. He was dressed in his black jeans, black sneakers, a dark blue long-sleeved buttoned-up shirt, and his hair was combed back. In her mind he looked handsome, well actually, "handsome" was an understatement.

On his bike, he attached a basket on the front where the card and flowers were.

*Luka's POV*

She looked gorgeous. No other words could describe how perfect and special she is to me. 

I grabbed my notebook and blue-inked pen and wrote, "You look absolutely gorgeous Mari" and drew a heart next to it.

She blushed and looked down. "Thanks, you look very handsome tonight." I could feel my cheeks heating up.

I coughed awkwardly and gave her the bouquet. 

She smiled, "Aww for me?" I nodded like a happy 5 year old.

She came closer and kissed my cheek. I can't take this any longer. 

I scribbled down, "Well, shall we?" I pointed to my bike.

She smiled and said, "We shall."

She got on the bike and hugged my chest to hold on. 

Why do I feel so nervous? I feel as if my heart might explode.

I mean, will it be so hard to ask her to be my girlfriend?

*end of chapter*

*to be continued...*

*Quick mini note*

Hi my beauties,

One quick announcement,

I love to draw and as such I might recreate important scenes from this story and share with you all soon! Just give me some days.

Love you all!

Your sis,

BlueTears.