Hidden Secrets

*Adrien's POV*

Thanks to Lila's deceiving nature, she help me obtain the book of the Miraculous, hidden with so many secrets and untold powers lying dormant in these jewels. No wonder why Hawkmoth was after this book too, there seems to be two sets, each with unique information regarding the miraculous. He already had found one surprisingly. How? He still won't say. And the other belonged to the guardian, who would now be Marinette, hence Lila's role. 

Apparently my dear father turned out to be my masked enemy of all these years. Who would have thought? He excused his personal mission to save mom as his lame reason to neglect me and be cold towards me. Well daddio, if you hadn't been so distant we could have bonded and I could have been a different type of person. I tried to keep up the friendly gentleman mask on for the longest time, but it was bound to fall off and the result of years crafted with isolation, neglect, and pressure turned me into this twisted person.  I think the worst part is that I like who I am now, hurting others is such an outlet since they get to know how I feel on the inside. And who better to share that pain with than lovely m'ladybug. 

Oh well, quelle tragédie. Now, back to the important stuff. I now know Hawkmoth's reason to capture our miraculous, and I'm on the same page now. Now that secrets have been revealed, the reason for her "passing" was due to the faulty peacock miraculous that pur her in a coma-death state. Only the wish fushion of the miraculous of creation and destruction can bring her back. I'll give up the Ladybug earrings and get back my old ring to get this done. There's no need to be hero anymore. The purest form of love I had was my mother's, and if anyone can fill this emptiness of mine it's her. So bringing her back is my priority. I'll keep Marinette around for sweet sweet company, and together we can be one big happy family. And speaking of Mari, I need her help as bait for the snake.