Amity Park under attack

Youngblood's P.O.V.
I went to Amity Park to think of a way to help my friends and dad when suddenly while sitting on the roof of some random building just thinking and ignoring everything going on around me I heard a gun shot and realized it was coming right toward me...I thankfully dodged just in time though "oh my god how did I not notice this...Skulker...Vortex...Undergrowth...Nocturne...Fright Knight...Hotep Ra...the Lunch Lady Ghost...Freakshow...Lydia...I can't defeat all these ghosts on my own...I need help..." I said to myself as all of the evil ghosts noticed me and started blasting and attacking me...

Skulker's P.O.V.
Me and a bunch of other villain were attacking and hurting Youngblood "STOP IT NOW!" Youngblood yelled "NEVER!" me and ever other villain yelled "stop it NOW" Pandora said flying over seeing Youngblood getting hurt "oh no it's Pandora…" I said "Panwhata?" Freakshow asked "Pandora, she owns a box containing all the world's evil and she's kind of like a goddess" The Vortex explained "and a beautiful goddess at that" Fright Knight said "there is no way I'll ever date you so stop thinking about it Fright Knight" Pandora said "are you sure Pandora?" Fright Knight asked "I'm sure Fright Knight I hate you" Pandora said "gee sorry dude" I said to Fright Knight although I wasn't really all that sorry since I'm afraid of Pandora

Youngblood's P.O.V.
"I'll take you to the Far Frozen Youngblood so Frostbite can take care of you" Pandora said "no I'm fine" I lied even though I was hurting really badly so I wouldn't have to go to the Far Frozen and tell Pandora about the EctoFlu "no you're not let me take you there" Pandora said grabbing me and teleporting me to the Far Frozen with her "FROSTBITE ARE YOU HERE?!" Pandora yelled "wait Pandora I need to tell you something..." I said before coughing up a little ectoplasm because I guess one of the villains blasted me in the chest or something in a way that I somehow didn't pass out but would start coughing up blood "what is it?" Pandora asked "Frostbite, Clockwork, Sydney, Skele, Dani, Danny, Ember, Kitty, Shadow, Desiree, Technus, and 2 other ghosts you've never met before are all sick with something called the EctoFlu..." I explained before coughing up more ectoplasm "THE ECTOFLU IS BACK?!" Pandora asked/yelled "you know about the EctoFlu?" I asked "yeah of course I do I'm an old ghost so of course I know about it" Pandora said "oh ok but yeah it's back...Vlad somehow made it or something then got sick with it and now all of our friends who are ghosts have it expect Wulf, Cujo, Amorpho, Box Ghost, Dora, and Johnny" I explained "oh...wait how long have they been sick?" Pandora asked "everyone has had it since yesterday but they are being taken care of by Mrs. Fenton, Jazz, Sam, Tucker, and Valerie" I said "wait Mrs. Fenton and Valerie?" Pandora asked "yeah they've known Danny's secret for days" I said "oh...and everyone has been sick since yesterday...?" Pandora asked "yeah well except for Frostbite, he's only been sick for a couple of hours" I said "exactly how long has Frostbite been sick" Pandora asked "why" I asked "just tell me please" Pandora said "alright well Frostbite has been sick for about 2 and a half hours" I said "oh no...he only has at most an hour and a half...and I can't save Amity Park and cure Frostbite and the other sick ghosts at the same time plus I have no idea how to make a cure for them" Pandora said "maybe we can get help to protect Amity Park...but I doubt anyone will help with the cure" I said "well nobody can, Dora wouldn't know how to, you're too young to know, Wulf and Cujo are dogs so they can't help, and Amorpho is too playful he wouldn't know how to either, and well Johnny and Box Ghost are self explanatory" Pandora said "actually I don't know where Dora is anyways, I knew me, Wulf, Cujo, Amorpho, and Box Ghost wouldn't know how to, and Johnny isn't actually an idiot he only pretend to be because he didn't think Kitty would like him if he were smart" I explained "wait Johnny's smart?" Pandora asked "yeah but he's refusing to help..." I said "why he loves Kitty plus his own Shadow is sick" Pandora said "I know but he thinks Kitty hates him...I know where he is but he slapped me really hard on the back of my head when I went to talk to him yesterday and I still have a headache from it and I haven't slept in days" I explained "want to go rest a while and I'll go talk to Johnny?" Pandora asked "I can't sleep until I know my dad and Dani are going to be okay" I said "alright fine just stay here and get some ice for your head" Pandora said "fine" I said as Pandora flew off.