Team Phantom Reunites

Author's note:  this chapter takes place right after the last chapter of "What is the EctoFlu" and everyone except the villains are still hurt from the past stories (What Happened to Dora's Little Nerd and Ember Runs Away and for Pandora, Walker, Amorpho, Youngblood, Cujo, Wulf, and Box Ghost this story is where those 7 characters got hurt) and Walker was resting at Box Ghost's warehouse because he's too hurt to move. Btw Yona is Skele's daughter and Youngblood's younger sister, and Skeleta is Skele's ex wife and Youngblood's mother and Yona and Skeleta can only be seen by adults.

Dora's P.O.V.
When we got to Amity Park we saw Youngblood, Box Ghost, Amorpho, Wulf, and Cujo all passed out and hurt badly and Pandora was also hurt pretty badly but she wasn't passed out and she was still fighting the bad ghosts and Freakshow who all looked perfectly fine "YOUNGBLOOD!" Dani and Skele both yelled when we got to Amity Park and they saw Youngblood then they both flew down to him worried "I'll take him and everyone else to Frostbite" I said "ok" we all said as Dani handed Youngblood, Danny handed Box Ghost, Sydney handed Amorpho, Johnny handed Cujo, and Kitty handed Wulf to me "Pandora you wanna come too?" I asked "no thanks I'm fine" Pandora said "do you want me to get Walker at least?" I asked "yes please, he's at Box Ghost's warehouse" Pandora said "ok I'll get him on my way to my castle" I said "ok thanks" Pandora said "no problem" I said as I flew over to Sydney and whispered "once she's passed out or too hurt to keep fighting bring her to my castle so Frostbite can take care of her" "alright I will" Sydney whispered back "good" I whispered then I flew off for my castle.

Pandora's P.O.V.
I was hurting really bad but I wouldn't let that stop me from fighting these bad ghosts and Freakshow, my other friends started helping me fight too "Pandora let us deal with this I've got a plan" Johnny said "no I can help you guys too" I said "but you're hurt really bad, let me take you to the castle so Frostbite can take care of you" Sydney said "no I'm-" I started to say before coughing up some ectoplasm because of being hurt as bad as I was "you're too hurt" Kitty said "yeah let Sydney take you to Frostbite" Desiree said "no I'm fine and I want to keep fighting" I said "you're too hurt tho, and I have a plan that is sure to work, and I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier Pandora but you need to let Sydney take you to Frostbite" Johnny said "I forgive you Johnny and I am going to keep fighting" I said "Pandora you are way too hurt" Skele said "I'm fine" I said "guys let it go, she won't give up until she drops" Danny said "fine" Johnny said "so what's your plan Johnny?" I asked.

Kitty's P.O.V.
"Desiree can you use your powers to make us able to speak in each others minds so I can explain the plan without the bad guys hearing us?" Johnny asked "yeah" Desiree said then she used her magic to make a mind conversation "ok so what's the plan Johnny?" I asked in the mind conversation chat that Desiree made "well-" Johnny started to explain before getting blasted to the ground "Johnny are you ok?" I asked concerned flying down to him "yeah I'll be fine" Johnny said weakly "do you want Sydney to take you to the castle so Frostbite can take care of you?" I asked "but you don't know my plan Kitten, I have to stay here and help you guys" Johnny said "Johnny you look really hurt" I said "I'll be fine Kitten" Johnny said "if you think you're ok then get up so you can tell us your plan" Pandora said "ok" Johnny said now trying to get up "ow ow ow ow ow" Johnny said hurting really not being able to get up "Johnny you're too hurt" I said "I'm fine" Johnny said still trying to get up "no your not Johnny let me take you to Frostbite" Sydney said "yeah we can fight the bad guys without a plan" Danny said "fine" Johnny said weakly and disappointed then Sydney wrapped his tail around Johnny "ow ow ow" Johnny said hurting badly "sorry" Sydney said "it's fine dude everything just hurts, so it hurts me even when you touch me" Johnny said "oh sorry, I'll take you to the castle now" Sydney said then he flies off fast with Johnny.

Dan/Dark Danny's P.O.V.
Nobody knows I just got free from the thermos and was the one that blasted Johnny because I was invisible and I only got free a couple minutes ago, "now how are we supposed to defeat these bad guys?" Kitty asked "we can just fight, we don't need a plan to fight villains" Pandora said before I blasted her "Pandora are you ok?" Skele asked "I'll be fine" Pandora said getting back up suddenly Skele's bones started melting because a little girl ghost that looks kind of like Youngblood was lazering him "Skele why are your bones melting?" Dani asked Skele looked behind him "Yona...?" Skele asked "who?" Dani asked "Youngblood's younger sister" Skele said "Youngblood has a sister and he didn't tell me?" Dani asked "wait didn't you say you and Alice divorced a week after Youngblood was born so Yona would actually be Youngblood's stepsister or halfsister?" Clockwork asked "no I actually lied about some stuff about mine and Youngblood's deaths...but I'll explain later because we still have to fight these bad guys and figure out which one of these bad guys blasted Johnny" Skele said "I'll give you a hint" I said "who said that?" Ember asked then I did a ghostly wail "omg Clockwork is that who I think it is" Danny asked "yep it has to be him.." Clockwork said "who?" Skele asked "Dan Phantom, my evil future self" Danny said "him?" Dani asked terrified pointing at me, now visible and holding her by her shirt and using ectoplasm on her then I threw her super hard against the wall of FentonWorks breaking the wall.

Danny's P.O.V.
"Danielle!" Skele and I both yelled worriedly as we both flew over "Skele turn dragon and take her to Frostbite" I said grabbing my passed out clone "NOW!" I yelled while using my super hearing to see if I could hear her heart beating, or if she was breathing, neither of which she was, "alright" Skele said turning into dragon form, which of course looked really weird and deformed since some bones were melted and he took Danielle from me and went to Frostbite.