Pandora talks to Johnny

Author's note: yay 2 chapters in one day! Also sorry they are both really short

Pandora's P.O.V.
"JOHNNY WHERE ARE YOU?!" I asked/yelled so I could hopefully find the blonde biker boy "what do you want Pandora?" Johnny asked "Johnny Youngblood told me about the EctoFlu, the fact that you're smart enough to make a cure for it, and the fact that you're refusing to make a cure" I said "what makes you think he's right?" Johnny asked "Youngblood wouldn't lie about anyone being sick, and he wouldn't lie when people he loves are sick" I said "leave me alone" Johnny said "no we need someone to make a cure to the EctoFlu, I know why you pretended to be stupid and why you won't help by making a cure for the EctoFlu" I said "and what do you seem to think that reason is?" Johnny asked "I know you're afraid that Kitty would hate you if you were smart, and I also know that you don't want to cure them because you're afraid of what Kitty say when she's better" I said "that's only half right, I am a scardy cat who is afraid of his own girlfriend hating him for being smart, and that's half of the reason I don't want to make a cure, the other half of the reason I don't want to make a cure is because Clockwork is one of the sick ghosts and he told Kitty and the others that I was smart and not an idiot" Johnny said "well Frostbite, Danny, Dani, Ember, Kitty, Shadow, Skele, Desiree, Technus, Sydney, and 2 ghosts I've never met before are also sick, what and any of them ever done to you...?" I said then asked "well nothing I guess but still" Johnny said "but still what?" I asked "but still I'm mad at Clockwork and afraid of my own girlfriend" Johnny said "Johnny please Amity Park is going to be destroyed and and our friends are all going to die..." I said as I started to cry a little bit "I don't care plus they're your friends not mine" Johnny said rolling his eyes "Johnny please help..." I said quietly "NO! NOW JUST GO HOME PANDORA!" Johnny yelled "no I can't...I won't until you agree to help make a cure for the EctoFlu" I said "I SAID GO HOME!" Johnny yelled "Johnny please help make a cure..." I said "I SAID NO! NOW GO AWAY!" Johnny yelled and I just kept crying a little more each time Johnny refuses to help "Johnny I know you love Kitty no matter what and I know she will always love you no matter what, and I'm sure Clockwork feels bad for revealing that you're smart to Kitty" I said quietly with some tears still in my eyes as I flew off back to the Far Frozen.