Youngblood, Amorpho, and Box Ghost talk to Johnny

Johnny's P.O.V.
I was just sitting and thinking, when Youngblood, Box Ghost, and Amorpho came "Johnny..." Youngblood said "what do you want?" I asked "your help" Box Ghost said "what do you mean my help?" I asked "we need your help to make a cure for the EctoFlu, before Frostbite dies in about 25 minutes" Amorpho said "I already told Youngblood and Pandora no" I said "please, Johnny, Frostbite and all the other sick ghosts, including Kitty, are all going to die, because you won't help them by making a cure for the illness they have, Clockwork is trying again to make one, but if he works too hard, he might die before anybody else and before he can make the cure for the EctoFlu, the cure for your girlfriend, the cure for the woman you love more than anything in the world, the cure for your friends that you won't even admit are your friends anymore even though you and I both know they are still your friends" Box Ghost said "they're not my friends anymore" I said "yes they are and you know it" Box Ghost said "Johnny please, we know you love Kitty more than anything in the world, and Kitty loves you more than anything in the world too" Youngblood said "THAT'S A LIE!" I yelled "no it isn't" Youngblood said "please make a cure Johnny" Amorpho said "NO!" I yelled "please Johnny to save everyone, please" Youngblood said starting to cry a little "NO!" I yelled again "guys he's clearly not going to help let's go keep protecting Amity Park with Pandora, Wulf, and Cujo" Amorpho said kind of upset sounding "but but what about Dani and Skele and everyone else?" Youngblood asked "yeah?" Box Ghost asked "hope Clockwork can make the cure all on his own in the next 20 minutes I guess" Amorpho said "fine" Youngblood and Box Ghost both said simultaneously as they and Amorpho all flew off, and too be honest I was feeling a little bit bad but I still don't know if I want to help...