Escape of the palisman

Days has past since gus's scheme involving sneaking in luz and orion which ended in disaster. The douche bag he was trying to beat, found out their secrets, and so the human girl was brought to detention while the the all seeing eyes of the gods child himself had an all out brawl with the school guards. So after a bit of chaos here and there, one thing leads after another. Such as eda enrolled both her son and student into hexside. The only downside about it was orion wanting to go, but the only reason he's going, is because luz would be there with him. Shortly after the whole fiasco, gus rapidly apologized not just lying to luz but orion especially. But it didn't stop the owl lady's son form a punishing him, he wanted to do something 'special' but after listening to luz telling him to ease up on gus, so orion gave in and found a different way of punishing him. He made gus watch the fly, making the young mage terrified by top quality horror was more than enough enjoyment to orion. At first he were gonna picked out killer clowns from outer space but luz suggested next time.

At bonesborro public slayground eda orion and luz were sitting at a bench as they watch king. What if he gets hurt? What if the kids are mean to him? My parental instincts are freaking out man! "Luz calm down it's way to early for those to kick in now" hey! *Luz puts her finger at the tip of your nose* it's never too late to develop parental instincts! Luz said the boy's right luz, plus he's fine look at him eda said as they watch king trying to climb up the slide "it does look like he's having fun, aw I wonder what cute little game he's playing? "Probably something to satisfy his ego" orion suggested as he use your all seeing eye power to see through the eyes of everyone's daily life. Stand back cretins *king shout out continued to climb up the slide with the kids watching him, after a few more effort he made it up to the top and cried out for victory* Yes! Yes! This is a throne worthy of a tyrant now bow to me you snotty underlings! Bow! Kind said demanding the two kids look at each other "okay" they did the opposite and did a few silly antics  "yes... Appease your master" This isn't for standing it's for sliding you try the little boy said with a booger snot hanging out of his nose as he pushes king down the slide tumbling then he runs over to the trio.

EEEEDAAAA! That monster took my throne! "You mean that baby" no the usurper I want you to go over and blow him up kaboom! "Kaboom!" the kid mimicked what king said "yeah I'm not using owlbert to blow up a five year old" eda said as she twisted her palisman making the little owl hoot awake. He's got better things to do, like this... *She scratch the little owl's side making him warble showing he was enjoying it greatly*" aw, what a sweetie. How did you get him? Luz asked "get?" Eda repeated what she heard "I made owlbert from the branch of an ancient palistrom wood" palistrom wood? Was that? "It's a type of a specific trees that grow around the boiling isles when. Traditionally, witches and mage in their teens like you and me, can carve their own palisman from palistrom wood, at school or with parental supervision" orion explained to luz "yup the little guy and I, we're bonded for life. And I annihilate anyone who's hurt him" orion sighed sadly for some reason confusing luz for a second, as he did owlbert went over to him to cheer gim up which was something he appreciated "orion you'll help me right?" King asked pleading him for help. Mmm, nope he said fine! Don't help. Revenge will taste all the sweeter if they fall by my hand alone! King laughed evilly unaware that the same little boy from earlier snuck up behind him "tag, your it!"  The kid pushed king into the ground laughing again and run away.

Oooh! Oooh! Mom! It's coming! It's coming! Orion said excitedly tapping his mother's shoulder "oh man. Here we go king's squeak of rage eda said. They watch as the little canine grunted standing up straight before throwing a tantrum while making an extremely high pitched squeal that easily makes anyone laugh at it. He then ran off continuing to squeal making both the owl lady and the owl boy laugh. He's like a little teakettle eda said wiping away a tear "are you kidding? He sounds like a little angry gnome that sucked on helium balloon, so just imagine how it's sound afterwards (laughing)" both mother and son continue to laughing some more, luz notice something at the bottom of owlbert's right foot. Hey what's that? Luz asked that's his interlock. So he only fits under my staff. Every palisman has one eda explained but suddenly everything became dark and grey much like in her dream. She could only gasp in surprised as she stood up from the bench and her staff faded out.