Star Sleepover party (18+ Lemon)

*A/N: Okay this is probably going to be the longest lemon chapter I'm about to write. Orion is going have fun pleasuring his entire harem girls. Also You all may notice something going on with Wattpad rules about mature rules, so from this day forth all of the women and girls and my OC are 18 and up despite their actual age in the cannon show so I just wanted to make you all aware about this so yeah, anyways enjoy the chapter.*

It was the nighttime in Bonesborrow. As the camera aim at the owl house, at Star's Tower there were lights coming through the tower's window. Revealing inside the tower it was a full blown slumber party.

Apparently after today at hexside Star wanted to throw a slumber party at her tower. Which Eda approves it since it's to be less noising and messy in the house.

So she and Luz began inviting the girls after school. Willow, Amity, Emira, Ebony, Boscha, Skara, Emily, Cat, Bo, Celine. And this time Orion was now included to the party, also he asked Star if he can invite one more person to the party which she accepted. Once everyone were at the tower some wear their casual Pajamas, others wore sexy night gowns for you know who to gain their attention.

Inside of Star's bathroom we see Emira and Ebony giving Star a makeover and style her hair and once their done they show Star her new look, hey gave her a galaxy eyeshadow and rosy lip gloss and eyelashes making her more attractive.

Star lets out a gasp of how she looks. "So what do you think?" Emira asked. I love it! Star said liking her look. Not just her but also Celine and Skara who had theirs done by Boscha and Bo. Soon they walked out of Star's bathroom, now their in Star's bedroom which was surrounded many pillows that Star made with her magic, then we see Emily, Cat, Amity and Suntail who were playing super smash bros ultimate on Orion's Nintendo switch that's connected to a protector. "Alright, fun sleepover, huh, guys?" Star asked. Yeah! My first sleepover! Suntail said excitedly since she never got a sleep over at Luz's now she has the chance in Star's.

And it's about to get a lot better. *Star's wand, functioning as a timer, rings. The scene changes to the mini kitchen below Star's tower since it perfect place to set up a kitchen inside. Soon Star pulls the tray of brownies from the oven.* I never made brownies before. But thanks to Luz and Orion cooking classes I'm manage to make them, I used real magic sprinkles! She said. Everyone takes one brownie and ate them. "Mmm these aren't half bad" Boscha said. I know these brownies are so crispity and crunchy! Skara said since she's a chocoholic. "how did you made them like this?" Oh, Orion showed to make them crunchy, the ingredient is chocolate dung beetles. Star said. Boscha, Skara, Bo, Celine, Emily, Cat, and Emira stopped eating and looked at their brownies seeing that they ate half of a dung beetle inside as it was still moving. They all started spitting them out of their mouth, Ebony looks at her brownie but she just shrugs her shoulders and ate it whole.

Ugh, that's disgusting! Boscha exclaimed as she drinks milk from the fridge. "Oh please, if you think that's bad, you should have seen Star baked her first pie. It tasted like dirt" Luz said. Oh come on, how am I supposed to know the difference from a mud pie and a pie? Star said. There's sweets and there's dirt Star, that's the difference. Amity said eating her last pit of brownie.

Hey girls I'm back! Orion said coming through the door, he was only wearing his black sleep shorts and he was also topless. Hey Orion~~~. They said welcoming back their favorite boyfriend. "Master you return!" Suntail said happy to see her master. "Yeah and I also brought someone else with me *Orion steps a side revealing Bria to everyone as she was holding her sleeping bag*. Everyone I would like you to meet, Bria. Orion said. Hi, "Wait, Bria? Isn't she the girl from glandus High? The one that Gus told us about? The one who trick you and him onto stealing Galdorstone from an illusion graveyard?" Willow said squinting at Bria. Since Gus told her and Luz about what happened of that day she was a little steamed that someone was using him and her boyfriend to get what they want.