sidnaaz (bb14) (part6)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sidharth..

I slept on my bed with pillow sana.. Hugging tightly but still sleep is far over from me... Oh god... I kept change my position like every day I does.....I sit back after getting ready I said biggboss to call me inside as it is real tough for me now. I need to talk to shehnaaz once because it too much.. I made deal with them.. Whole damn week pass but they didn't led me.... Fuck to there protocols.

They call me inside and I burst out my frustration... At last they got the damn whole thing and call kaushal first and then he called at home...

Next moment I heard sound which make my heart filled with soulfulness.

"Shehnaaz"....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Bebu......

Next I heard and sniffing and then she sobbed .... It pain me a lot... I want to be with her... But damn this...

"Baby kya hua jaan please don't cry yr... Mai wha abhi aa bhi nhi skta.. Sweetheart are you listening to be darling"....... I tried to pacify her...

Sidhaaaaarthh.....

Haa darling bol mai sunn rha hu aacha yeh bta kaisi hai... Kya kii itne din mere bina.... Maa kaisi hai..?

Sab shi hai yha... Mai shooting ki ek song baar kri thi nahi wo wala hi... Accha tha sab pr maine khara kr dia bebu... (Sobs again)

Aaee... Sweetheart roh kyu rhi hai jaan kya hua bta.. Kya hua.... Baba just tell me darling...

Wo... Wo.... Maine..

And she told me that she unfollowed me on social media in anger... And she follows me back after few minutes... But this make huge havoc on social media and our fans start making assumptions... And negative trends.....

They make trend " Sidnaaz is curse for sidharth" ...

And this is too much... I mean why they all are doing this... I know they are fans just because of them we are here.. But that doesn't gave them right to involves in her private life. We are too human and live on this earth, just like the way they are... But difference is we are artist performs and fans like us... That's it..

I sigh and made her stop crying...

" Baby first stop. Crying it's okay.... We will talk about this when I came out of this mess... Okay till then baba try to avoid social media and be at home... Okay.. Just wait for me at our place jaa okay darling... "

She said " Pr mai dar gyi thi bebu... Mujhe bura sapna bhi aya... "She cried again and I again said her to stop crying.

So diverting her mind I asked her.

Okay chl ab bta kya kia shooting k alawa...

She giggled.... Oh I love to hear that sound....

She said " Ken k sath photoshoot ki aur tere liye ek surprise bhi hai "

Oh baby.. Ab mai kaise rhunga 4 din aur... Chl koi nhi... Wait karunga toh uska inam bhi lunga...

Sidhaaaarth... I miss you bebu....

I am. Missing you too..... Chl ab bye.. Rkhna pdega... Khayal rkho please darling... Okay.... I love you...

Love you too mera bebu.... Ummmaahh.. 😘

I hung up the call with smile and kushal came inside.. I said sorry to him to call him at night then I ask him to make sure everything be settle down... Let make her do live or something to shut down this chaos... He nodded... And I went back inside the house...

I took my water bottle and filled it up again... As I need to drink it... And went back to my bed to get nap as it is going to be morning soon.

( PS : I am not giving full task details even I cut down few task like the singing competition one and the bulldozer one. Just focusing on sidnaaz more.. )

✨✨✨✨✨

Morning song played everyone got up and get ready.. Me too got up and ready with new set of clothes...

I settle down on sofa near glass door and pray to God to keep my baby.... My shehnaaz safe.

Bigg boss anounce task where teams divided under seniors and its task where our team has to safe there own buzzer being inside the box.

In hustle bustle I am so much fresh in mood that I am totally loose my sense. Me and gauhar having conversation where we are saying anything to eachother just to show we are supporting our teams..its fun banter but God knows what gone into me and I speak unintentionally that I have girlfriend at my home... It was comes out suddenly but hopefully no one notice it. I bite my inner cheeks to control heat which covering my cheeks.

What will moti do when she heard this or what will family think or do when I went back home. I curse myself under my breath to be so stupid now everyone going to tease me so bad.. Oh god...

Task ended not in Good note as my team does what they had to but gauhar and hina team up against me, I don't know what they are try to show. But ya the exit which I expected or my fan might expected not happen.... And I exited with ehjaz and pavitra.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

I came outside and took long breath... Finally I am out of that house.. Hopefully it will turn good for me... Now I have to sort things which happens outside in my absence.... I am so much happy and excited to meet my baby and my family.. These two weeks are some worse and boring days which I spent....

I am so much excited to know what surprise my baby want to give me... And even what going to happen when I will reach home back.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hope you all loving this...

Bb14 inside journey ended what will. Happen when sidharth went back home..

Send your love in likes and comments..

I will try to comeback with new book..
Do suggest on which topic you want to read my next story... I will try my best to write of you love my work till now.. So do suggest...

Till then read this book..
Next update in
100+ likes and 30 comments

Happy reading

Yours writer 🌺