(part 7 ) sidnaaz.... sid home return

Do read below ☺

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sidharth pov.

I am so much happy finally I out of that mad house and hoping that I will never be come here again..

Outside I met kaushal and he told me that I have to wait for few minutes as for some document signature.. I sigh and waited for that.

After doing all of that signature and talk . Finally I took sigh of relief. I got my phone back and opening it, smile appear on my face watching my screen wallpaper it is of my baby... My shehnaaz... Cute picture.

I call adith and got to know he came and waiting for me in parking. I quickly took leave from kaushal and told him I will talk to him later.

I mice toward parking meet adith and ask him about his health and about family......i sit in car... And just then I saw him giggling while driving..

Kya ho gya aise kyu hs rha hai ... I asked adith

Adith : kuch nhi bhai... Bs.. 🤭🤭 .. All the best..

I got confused and thought might be he got mad or I really need this all the best... What going to happen at home.

Uff kya hoga...

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Soon we reach home... I quickly bid bye to adith and move towards my flat to meet mom and my sweetheart.

I ring the bell... It's being 2 minutes I am ringing the bell being all impatient... And then mom open the door for me and gave me glare for behaving impatiently.

I give her sheepishly smile and took her in hug and peck her forehead.

Kaise ho maa.... She didn't answer me back and move towards couch where my baby is sleeping. She sat beside her took her head on her lap.

I look at them and felt ignored..

Maa kya hua hai... Oye moti uth... Dekh mai aya hu...

Maa instantly shushed me giving me glare... Bhukhar hai usse Sone de.

Huh! Fever kaise ho gya ... I mean kab... Kyu.. Mtlb... Kaisi hai ab...mai ghr pr nhi tha toh tbiyat kharab kr li.

Sana stirred and woke up with pale face which instantly lighten up looking at me.. Her eyes shined like stars... Then she took support of couch and sit up and hug me tight.. Like koala bear.... Like her life depends on me.

Maa shook her head and said.

Maa : abhi toh mujhe kh rhi thi ki maine baar nhi krni usse... Wo ayega toh mai baat nhi karungi.. Maa aap bhi mera sath dena gussa krna...itna roi, boli.... Bhukhar chda liya... Lekin ab dekho... Kuch nhi ho skta tumhara mai ja rhi hu preeti k pass...

Sana look at me with pout and then move away breaking the hug... And she look at maa.

Sana : accha na maa, sorry... Theek wo yeh aya tha nah itne din baad mujhse rha nhi gya... Abhi firse hum apne plan pr hi rahenge... Chlo hum nhi baat krenge isse theek hai ab ( making pout)