!-Reunion...Part-2

After lunch, we moved to another flat, a few floors above, in the same building. This was the second flat which Suga Hyung's family owned, and was meant for relatives and friends like us. We were laughing at one of Jin Hyung's jokes while moving in, and were probably still laughing as we fell on the gaint couch in the drawing room-upside down-legs on the couch and our torsos on the floor, arms spread across and facing the ceiling; we made ourselves comfortable

Nobody said anything for a few moments. And then it started again with Jin Hyung's big laugh. I guess he remembered some incident involving Namjoon.

That evening the seven of us in that flat were having an amazing time. Talking about our past and present. About those not-so-good looking girls in college. About the porn we used to watch on our computer. About our experiences in abroad and many other things.

"SO which one did yuh like more. Europe or the states?" Suga asked me , getting up.

"Europe," I replied, still lying down and looking at the ceiling.

"Why?" Namjoon asked. He always needed to find out the reason behind everything(though he never gave any reason for not telling us where he went every Sunday, during our hostel days.

"Europe had a history. The languages change when you leave one country and move to another. The food, the art and architecture , fabulous public transport, the scenic beauty, everything is just wonderful in Europe," I tried to explain.

"you did not see all this in the US?"

"some things , like public transport , are not that good in comparison to Europe. You and your car are the only option in most of the states. New York being an exception. I mean the US is damn advanced but still , I would prefer Europe to the States."

Namjoon nodded and this meant his questions had ended.

"This is the best thing about IT jobs, Joonie. We get to visit different places which we never dreamt of during our college days."

Jin hyung said to Namjoon. After college Jin hyung, Namjoon and I joined the IT firms, While the youngest ones joined the other firms. They never liked the hardcore software business.

We were glad to be together again, finally, after the farewell night in the college and we kept talking for hours that afternoon. We were planning an outing for the evening when we realized how tired we were and how badly we needed a little rest...I don't even remember which one of us fell asleep first , that afternoon.

____

"Wake up, you asses. It's already 6:30".

Someone was trying to get us out from our utopia of dreams. In the hostel, Namjoon was the first to wake up and, of course the only one to wake up others. So we knew it was our early morning Namjoon.

Still, how can somebody thumping your door to get you out of bed be pleasant? We human beings have such a weird nature- while asleep, we hate the person who is trying to wake us up, but once we are awake, we tend to love the same person because he did the right thing. As usual, Namjoon was successful in his endeavor. It was 7:00 in the evening.

This was the first time Namjoon and Jin hyung had come to the city, so we decided to explore the streets of Daegu. Fortunately our host Suga possessed a car which would help us all fit in. We got ready and pulled out the car from the garage and started our ride.

We crossed the river Nakdong, over the 88 Nakdong bridge, shouting and talking to each other. Speed breakers couldn't break our speed that evening. And where we were? on the cloud number nine. Being with your best buddies after a long time is, at once, sentimental and thrilling.