Chapter 5

Fifth month

LANGAA??
I'm coming Reki!
Lang pov:
Damn his pregnancy hormones makeing me his slave.

Last week at the doctor's they found out Reki wasn't just haveing one baby but twins. And Reki slapped him in the face with a flip flop for that.
Reki moods swings are a actual roller-coaster,one minute his yelling the shit out of Langa or his mom the next hes crying and throwing up in the bathroom repeating that they hate him. The only thing that calms Reki down when stuff like that happens is with a bowl of ice cream with mustard, and cuddles with Langa. What are you looking at Reki?
ANOTHER CRIB BECAUSE OF YOU ASSHOLE. Oh ok, Langa was used to this. I was also was on Google looking at baby names. On Google? WHAT OF COURSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WHERE GOING TO NAME OUR KIDS,Reki face was red and wet with tears. Langa pulled him in and kissed his forehead,its ok how about I help you think of some? Yes please,Reki said trough the tears. Someone knocked on the door. FUCK OFF! Reki,calm down. It's probably the mail man. Oh hey miya why are you here? Why did that slime just tell to fuck off? He's in a bad mood. IM NOT IN A BAD MOOD ASSHOLE I HAVE YOUR KIDS IN ME,Reki ran down the hall into the bathroom. What he said. I'll let it pass since he is pregnant,I guess nows not a good time to see if he can fix my board new tires? Yeah uh ask again in four months.