Chapter 13

Elsa:*widens her eyes in shock when they ask her that as she glups and looks at them as she thinks: okay okay calm down.... I can't be calm! What the hell am I supposed to say now?! Maybe Hans.... Ohh hell no stop lying to yourself you want Jack but then you'll hurt Hans.... Ohhh wait I got an idea-* Elsa looks at Anna and makes a face asking her for help*

Anna:*giggles softly understanding that she needs help then she nods in approval*

Elsa:*smiles then looks at them both*Hans you know we live together and plus me and Anna are going to the mall so if you want to take us home so we can change then you'll have to drive us to the mall...

Hans: ohh *looks at Elsa*then what about this idiot?

Elsa: he will just take us home then we will call a taxi don't worry about us *smiles*

Hans: okay then I guess it's fine *kisses her *

Elsa:*glupd a but but kisses him back not deeply*bye baby...

Hans: I'll call you later*he smiles and waves at her*goodbye*he leaves going in his car driving away*

Jack: well babygirl I have to say you do know how to lie~*puts his arm around her shoulders again*you choose me but still managed not to hurt his feelings~ impressive

Elsa:*giggles blushing a bit then looks at him*this doesn't mean I choose you Jack*rolls her eyes*

Jack: ohh really now? ~*smirks and puts his hands in his pockets *then I'm going home with Anna you can call the taxi~

Anna: yes sis~*starts walking away with Jack*i admit it i chose Jack but you ~*chuckles* i guess you choose no one~

Elsa:*glares st them then rolls her eyes in anger *fine! I chose you okay I'd rather be with you *blushes looking away*

Jack: there it is *chuckles and opens his car door*come on ladies hop in~

*Anna and Elsa giggle and get inside as jacks rives them home and they go inside *

Anna: you know what *looks at Elsa*lets go to the mall *giggles*we can buy few clothes and some ingredients for a cake

Elsa:*looks at Anna*we can go if you want sis but why the ingredients for a cake?

Anna: this morning Jack told me he can make amazing cakes so I want to try one tonight! *giggles hugging Jack tight*

Jack:*chuckles and hugs her back*i can make it if you want ~

Anna: yes please!! But you'll have to come with us to the mall

Jack: ohh hell no! I have shopping and plus you two will make me carry youre bags! *starts walking away*

Elsa:*smirks then chuckles*if you come with us I'll give you a quick kiss~*she gasps covering her mouth realizing what she said as she thinks: I did not just say that! OMG I DID!! HOLY FUCK! why the hell is my heart pounding so fast low key I actually like this ~ jeez what the hell is happening to me-*

Jack:*stops when he hears her then smirks and looks at her*done~

Anna:*covering her mouth in shock as she laughs*ohh goshhhhhhh~~~

Elsa: Jack I.... Fuck maybe I shouldn't have said that... I take it--*gets interrupted*

Jack: ah ah ah ~*walks to her putting his finger on her lips *you can't take it back babygirl~ now I'm going to get ready and after this shopping shit I'll be waiting for my kiss~*strokes her bottom lip and walks upstairs*

Elsa:*blushing like crazy as her heart is pounding fast and she shivers and bites her lip running upstairs*

..........To be continued..........