Chapter 6

I don't know how long has passed. I was sure it was nighttime, but I couldn't see the outside to estimate. I clicked my tongue as I sat bored on the uncomfortable stone bed.

He tricked me. There's no way they were just cleaning up the body.

I whined, standing up and going over to the door. I stood on my tip toes to look out the window near the top of the door, and frowned whenever I saw a guard sleeping on a chair outside my cell.

"Hey!" I screeched, scaring the guard and making him jolt awake. He immediately pointed his gun at me in his frazzlement and glared at me, still disoriented from sleep.

"What the fuck do you want, demon?"

"Attention." I pouted. "When is the handsome man gonna come back for me?"

"The boss is too busy to deal with you. You're to spend the night here regardless. I was told it's your punishment for killing two of his men."

"Only one night for two lives? That's a bargain. So if I'm a good boy and don't kill anyone tomorrow, do you think he'd sleep with me?"

The guard frowned at me. "Shut up, demon. Go to sleep."

I pouted. "You don't have to be so mean. What time is it anyway? Do you think the boss would let me get some fresh air? Maybe suck a dick or two while I'm at it? Could I at least have a stepping stool so I can see you better?"

"Go to sleep!" He snapped, making me pout some more.

"Can I have a blanket? It's cold in here." I complained.

The guard growled whenever I didn't leave him alone. I gasped and ducked down into the cell whenever the guard fired a shot at me, before I giggled. "You missed!" I said, sticking my tongue out at him. "Seriously though. When is that asshole coming back for me? I am not spending the night in some jerk's basement."

"He'll be back in the morning. I don't know where he is or what he's doing, so don't even ask."

I groaned in annoyance. "Whatever." I spat, moving away from the little window in the door. Disgruntled, I went and laid down on the stone bed. I had no intention of sleeping though. Not on this hard surface.

I sighed in annoyance. This is gonna be a long night.

~Yoongi's POV~

"Are you gonna fucking answer me?" I spat.

"If you want me to get this work done faster, I suggest you shut up." Namjoon muttered. "From what I can see, the kid just showed up in an orphanage about fourteen years or so ago and lived there since. His birthday was a few days ago and he turned eighteen, so he got removed from the orphanage. Probably the same day you found him."

"Do you think the orphanage did something to him to make him this way? He drinks people's blood. And from the way he was talking before, I think he was fucking around with the orphanage's staff. He's definitely not a virgin with the way he talks. He's been trying to get into everyone's pants since he came out of his cell."

"I don't know. The orphanage does have some pretty bad history though. Kids randomly disappearing and stuff. Usually around the age of three to six. Starting around the time that the kid got into the orphanage. So I imagine he was probably always like this, if we assume he was the cause of their disappearances."

"Alright, but can we both agree the orphanage probably fucked him up too?"

"Yeah. Probably. Though he could also just be a horny gay kid that thinks you're sexy." Namjoon said with a smirk. "I mean, he is a pretty hot kid with a nice body. Besides the fact that he might try to eat you, I don't see any reason for you to not give him what he wants. He could probably give you one hell of a night. You need someone to take that stick out of your ass anyway. Maybe shove it up someone else's while you're at it."

"I'm telling Seokjin hyung that you said that." I said with a frown.

"That you need to get the stick out of your ass?"

"No, that you find the ward sexy."

Namjoon's eyes widened. "Couldn't you just kill me first?"

"Why would I do that whenever Seokjin hyung could do it for you? You know you'll love any punishment he gives you anyway." I said with a little smirk.

He looked dejected, but didn't deny it.

"Anyway, keep seeing what you can find on the kid. Anything before he was in the orphanage. Who is parents were, where he came from, things like that."

"Why the hell are you so interested in the kid?"

"Cause he's either really dangerous to us or he could be one hell of an ally."

"I don't think he'd help us. Why don't you just ask him? Based on what you told me before, I don't think he'd mind telling you. Though he might flirt whenever you try to get to know more about him, eventually your stoic personality will deter him."

"That kid would flirt with a rock." I said, rolling my eyes. "Whatever. I guess I can suffer through talking to him some more. But still, get some more information on him."

"Yeah yeah, boss. So long as you don't tell hyung what I said..."

I smirked. "I won't. Swear it." I said, putting my hand over my heart. "But I'm not against using it as blackmail. Keep that in mind."

Namjoon groaned in annoyance, and waved me off. "Whatever. I'll get to it eventually. I've got other matter to worry about than a kid."

"Whatever. I expect a report on him by next week."

He groaned loudly, but didn't protest. I chuckled as I walked away out of his office, shutting the door softly behind me. Then, I sighed.

I'll deal with the kid tomorrow.