Chapter 27

"Hyungggggg!" I whined in his ear, laying all over his lap as he lazily drank his third glass of wine on top of four vodka shots. He groaned whenever I began to squirm in his lap until I was straddling his thighs, glaring at him with crossing eyes.

He looked up at me with hooded, bemused eyes and took a sip of his wine, his eyes wandering down to my white shirt that had somehow stayed white. I whined as he admired my body, not even bothering to try and hide it as his eyes took in the sight of me.

"Hyung!"

"What, Minnie?" He mumbled with unfocused eyes. I giggled whenever I heard the new nickname, and hugged him.

"Nothing." I said, giggling as I cuddled with him. He huffed, wrapping his free arm around me as he took another sip of his wine.

"If you didn't want anything, why did you call me?"

"Cause I like hyung! I wanted to call hyungie!"

He rolled his eyes, but didn't complain further. I laid in his lap, watching as he swirled his wine in circles, the movement nearly lulling me to sleep. I moaned in his ear, shifting in his lap so that I wouldn't be able to see his wine glass anymore.

"Babe--stop moving your hips..." He hissed in my ear, grabbing my waist with his free hand and holding me still. I looked up at him curiously, whining whenever he wouldn't let me continue to get comfortable in his lap.

"I wanna lay with hyungie!" I whined, making him sigh.

"You can lay with hyungie, but stop moving your hips on mine. You're gonna kill me, kid."

"What? No! I don't wanna hurt hyungie!"

He rolled his eyes. "I didn't mean literally."

"Then...what did you mean?" I asked, tilting my head. "Is bungie okay?"

"I'm fine, Jimin. Just stop moving."

I pouted, but obediently sank in his lap and rested my head against his chest. But somewhere in my drunken mind, it turned mischievous. I drug my body up, sliding myself out of his lap and getting on my knees in front of him with my ass facing him, two feet or so away from his face. I rested my torso on the bed between his legs with my ass in the air and called out to him as I faced forward, not looking at him. "Hyungie?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Do you like my ass?"

I heard him choke on his wine--or maybe his spit--at my question. But he answered truthfully and obediently. "Yes, I love your ass."

"Wanna see it?"

He didn't respond right away. I looked over my shoulder at him, and smiled innocently whenever I saw his dumbfounded expression.

"Yes. I wanna see it." He mumbled softly.

I giggled, and wiggled my ass in front of him. "Then take off my pants, hyungie."

He gulped, slowly setting aside his wine on the nightstand before he hooked his fingertips on my pants and slowly pulled the tight fabric down over my peach, revealing the thickness and my pretty pink panties to himself. I giggled whenever he groaned at the panties, slipping his finger between myself and the fabric and pulling it back slightly to snap my skin.