Chapter 48

Water bottles are the greatest invention.

So are Jin's lips.

And his sweat.

And hair.

And jawline.

And his neck.

And his hands.

His everything, really.

BITCH I JUST REALIZED HE'S HOLDING THAT WATER BOTTLE AND A MIC ALL IN ONE HAND!!!!

HOW BIG ARE HIS FUCKING HANDS?!

He has nice nails too though--

***

Whenever Yoongi returned, it was pretty late at night. He didn't look at me. He just walked by and laid down on the bed, getting comfortable and not saying a thing.

"Are you going to ignore me now?"

He didn't respond.

I rolled my eyes at him, rolling over in the bed and wrapping my arms around him. I kissed his shoulder and slowly rubbed his belly, wanting to feel my mate with me.

"Where did you go?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbow to see his face. He had his eyes closed and a rested expression, like he was trying to sleep.

Nope. I'm not gonna let him until he speaks to me.

Since he ignored me again, I opted to little touches to get his attention. I kissed his neck, sucking gently on the skin until a little purple hickey was left on his skin. I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and held him still as I sucked another hickey onto his collarbone, licking the skin as I slowly maneuvered my body over his.

"Yoonie?" I called softly as I kissed his ear, trying really hard to get his attention. But no matter what I did, he ignored me.

Annoyed now, I bit his earlobe. I heard him hiss in pain, but he still didn't say anything. I licked his jaw, nibbling lightly as I moved to his lips, until my plump ones could meet his thin ones. He didn't respond to my kiss, but that didn't stop me from holding him still to kiss until we were both breathless.

He breathed deeply as he stared up at me, a frown on his face. I forced him to lay on his back, pushing his shoulder down into the bed until he obediently shifted the rest of his body and glared at me.

"Yoonie..." I mumbled his nickname as I stared down at my mate, a smile growing on my face. "Have I ever told you how handsome you are?" I asked softly, leaning down and pecking his lips again. "Are you mad at me because I called you a bad mate? I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean it. You've treated me badly sometimes, but you also treat me really well. Whether I like it or not, you know what's best for me. You're a good mate for me."

Whenever he still didn't respond, I sighed deeply before I leaned down and kissed him once again. I was pleased whenever he kissed me back, if only for a second. But as soon as the kiss parted, he rolled back onto his side beneath me and closed his eyes again.

I pouted, but didn't try to push him further. I wasn't sure if I'd actually hurt him with my words or if he was just really mad at me, but either way, I knew that me bothering him when he was clearly tired wasn't going to get me anywhere. I laid back down next to him and closed my eyes, spooning him as I slowly fell asleep cuddling him.

***

Whenever I woke up later, there was a soft blue light flooding in through the drawn curtains, illuminating a side of the room. I groaned quietly and rolled over to face away from the light, but as I did, I realized Yoongi wasn't in bed with me anymore. I groggily sat up, rubbing an eye as I looked around the room for him, but he wasn't anywhere in sight.