Chapter 32

⛔There is a discussion about rape and some sexual assault in this chapter. Read at your own discretion⛔

⚠️VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED⚠️

***

"I'm a vampire, Jimin."

My jaw slacked as I stared at him with wide eyes, unsure of what to make of the confession.

I thought--

"Y-You told me you were human...you were acting like you were a human..." I choked out softly. "You lied to me?"

He frowned, furrowing his brows whenever he saw me tearing up at the confession. "Baby--"

"Don't."

He looked stunned whenever I cut him off in such a strong voice. I fixed him with a glare, letting my own eyes turn red as I hissed at him. "Go away."

"Jimin--"

"No!" I screamed, making him jump in surprise. He looked regretful and nervous, but he stayed. I hissed lowly at him, letting my fangs drop to warn him whenever he reached over to my naked shoulder.

"Jimin, if you bite me, I swear--"

"You swear what? You can't hurt me, Yoongi. Not anymore than you already have. How could you have lied to me? About your own species? About my own species?"

He looked sad, but didn't say anything.

"Answer me! Why did you lie to me?" I hollered, making him flinch. I was kind of surprised the confident mafia boss was actually cowering, but not surprised enough to stop.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I just--I don't exactly go around telling people. Humans aren't exactly welcoming of monsters. Whenever we met, I just went with my usual 'I'm a human' ploy. I never expected to get close enough to you to want to tell you..." He said softly.

I frowned at his response. I wasn't expecting it to actually be valid.

"You still could have told me. You know I'm a vampire too. You've known. And yet you kept it from me for so much longer than you had to. Why?" I hissed, making him look up at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Because I knew you would be mad at me. I knew you would feel betrayed. I was...afraid. That you would leave me. I don't want you to leave me..."

"Why the hell are you so damn attached to a fling anyway?" I hissed under my breath.

He looked hurt at my words, averting his gaze as he answered. "You aren't just a fling to me, Jimin. I just--I haven't..seen another true vampire in two hundred years. You're a comfort to me. You remind me of home."

I furrowed my brows at his words. "Huh? Two hundred years? How old are you?!"

He frowned. "Er...in human years, I'm two hundred and thirty, I think. Somewhere around there. My body is twenty six. So in vampire years, I'm about twenty six."

My eyes widened "I've been dating an old man?!"

"No." He said with a little glare. "Do I look like an old man to you? I just told you I'm twenty six."

"Yeah? I'm eighteen in human years! What does that make me?!"

He scrunched his nose. "One year old. You're still a newborn by vampire standards."

"And you've been dating me?! Pedo!"

He glared at me. "I'm not a pedophile. Vampires are legal whenever they hit one year old, for your information."