Kev

You're strong; resilient. As a Gallagher, it's in your blood. Occasionally, though, some things could become too much to handle.

"Kev, hello?" you asked, knocking on your neighbor's door.

You were freaking out because Fiona had taken out a mortgage on your house and V and Fi weren't even talking.

And to make matters worse, Lip was abusing alcohol and you were watching him become more and more like Frank every day.

"(Y/n), hey, what's wrong?" Kev asked, opening the door and inviting you in. His living room was a mess, but you didn't care.

"I don't even know where to start, I—" and all of a sudden you burst into tears.

"Shh, it's okay," Kev soothed, opening his arms and allowing you to hug him.

"I dropped out of college to support my family, and I just keep watching them fuck up," you sniffled, "and it hurts so much. When does it stop hurting?"

"It doesn't. They're your family, they're like an extra limb," Kev said, holding you close.

You laughed, then pulled away. You made your way to the couch, flopping down and stretching your legs. It was a chilly Chicago day, and you were still adjusting.

"I would do anything for them," you said

"I know. And so do they. Fi, Lip, Ian, they know you're there. They're just dealing with their own shit," Kev reassured.

"The kids are growing up, too. And they're basically my kids. My heart broke when Carl got arrested and Debs got pregnant," you sighed.

Kev handed you a tissue, which you dabbed at your eyes with.

"When they get older, they'll know how much you sacrificed for them," he reassured, holding his arms out for you to crawl into.