23(Part 1)

Sasuke POV:

"Oh come on Naruto,Don't you wanna have some fun?" I said in a seductive tone. Naruto got flustered which I loved. "Sasuke,We don't have to do this,We're underage!" Naruto yelped. "Just one time" I said,Smirking. I started running my hands down his back,Slowly making my way to his ass. "Sasuke!" Naruto yelled. "Shh...You'll be moaning my name in a few minutes" I said in his ear. His body started to submit slowly. "Sasuke,We aren't even dating.." Naruto said. "There's a thing called,Friends with Benefits." I said. He blushed a deep red. He started to wrap his hands around my neck,Whispering in my ear, "Ruin Me."

I carried him to the bed,Throwing him on it. He opened his legs,letting me crawl inbetween them,Making my way in top of him. "At first,I just wanted to tease you. But guess I'll be getting some tonight." I said,smirking. He wrapped his arms around my neck,Our lips inches away. I pulled him Into a hot passionate kiss,His lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly,allowing my tongue to slip inside.His lips were soft,almost silken,and pillowy against my own. I could feel the soft tickle of his breath beneath my nose,fingers carding through his hair as we breathed each other in.Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the bed,breathing heavily as our lips pressed together.I could taste our shared breath,feeling the thud of our combined heartbeat as we fumbled to take off one another's clothes.

I started sucking his skin. He started moaning my name,Turning me on. "Keep moaning my name and we will have more than 1 round" I said in a seductive voice,"Stop teasing me! Make me pass out Sasuke!" Naruto said in my ear. I could feel my dick rising up. "Suck my dick" I said into his ear. Making him blush a deep red. He nodded and started lowering his head,Coming face to face with my dick.

Naruto POV:

I lowered my head,coming face to face with Sasuke's dick. I started licking the tip,Making him groan.

(Having some connections issues,Will update in some minutes)