27

No Ones POV:

Sasuke smiled to himself,Knowing that in a few hours he'll meet the guy of his dreams. But..It's not like Sasuke could be with them,He had Naruto. And Naruto was possibly pregnant,Which would make things impossible and complicated. He loved Naruto though. He's just glad he'll finally meet him,after all those texts.

Sasuke was already getting dressed up,With a normal black shirt,dark blue Boyfriend jeans and white vans. He out in some cologne,brushed his teeth and put on deodorant. He went downstairs,grabbed his car keys and headed out.

He got in the car,Turning it on. He put on the radio,And you could hear "Bury a friend" playing. It was a 20 minute drive to school,so all he could do was drive and enjoy the music.

When he got to the school,he parked his car and got out with his phone and keys. He checked the time,"11:48" he still had a few minutes before he arrived. He decided to text his little love.

Emo Boy𖨆: I'm here. Should we meet in the garden?[11:49]

Love☘︎︎: Yeah,I'm 3 minutes away,But I wanna meet exactly at 12 am.I'm so excited,I almost painted my nails.[11:50]

Sasuke smiled,Just some minutes left. He ran to the garden so he wouldn't see his love before planned,So he went into the garden and sat down on a bench.

Just some minutes left.

11:51..

11:52..

11:53..

11:54..

Sasuke heard a car arrive,But he knew he ad to wait.

11:55..

11:56..

11:57..

11:58..

11:59..

12:00 Am.

Sasuke heard footsteps getting closer,being excited was an understatement. And after a solid minute,He was right infront of Sasuke. Naruto Uzumaki. "Naruto?!" Sasuke yelled in shock. He kinda knew,kinda didn't. "Sasuke.." Naruto said,Barely audible,A deep red blush creeped on his cheeks slowly. Sasuke smiled softly,He was glad it was Naruto and not someone he didn't know at all. Sasuke kept getting close to Naruto,Slowly lifting his hand,He poked Naruto's forehead.

Naruto knew how special this was for Sasuke,he knew about his past with his brother. He smiled at the sudden touch. Sasuke lowered his hand,and Naruto went in for a hug. Sasuke of course hugged back. Naruto separated slightly,Putting his hands on sasuke's cheeks and leaning in for a kiss. Sasuke was surprised by the sudden action,but he eventually kissed back.

They're lips parted,and they both smiled. Sasuke placed his hand on Naruto's belly,"I wouldn't mind the thought of you being pregnant anymore" he smirked. "Fuck you..Dumbass!" Naruto yelled. "But I'm you're dumbass." He said chuckling a bit. Naruto smiled.