Glimpse Into The Future

"Menma! Come down! Auntie Sakura is here!" A voice yelled,"Coming mom!" Menma responded.

Right,So as all main characters,I have to introduce myself. Hi,My names Menma. My parents are Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki. I have two dads,How? My mom has hermaphroditism. Meaning he has both male and female parts. How was I born? C-section. My moms kind,and my father is hardworking,I'm not saying my father isn't kind,He's just sometimes an asshole. Next is my friend,Memory Hyuga. She's daughter of Sakura Haruno and Hinata Hyuga,Friends of my parents. I remember my mother telling me how much he was surprised at the fact that Auntie Sakura was a lesbian. And how was memory born? I never really knew. But it definitely cost a lot of money,according to aunt Hinata.

"Hi aunt Sakura!" I said happily,Glancing At memory. "Menma,How much you've grown..it seems like it was just yesterday when I first heard your cries." Aunt Sakura said,punching my cheeks. She acts like that one grandma. I quickly took Memory's hand and went upstairs.

Naruto POV:

"Welcome Back!" I said chuckling a bit. "So..Pregnant again?" Sakura said as I nodded. "How many kids are you planning to have?" She asked,putting her purse on a counter. "This is my last,I can't go through C-section a 3rd time." I said,sweat dropping. "That's a good idea" She said,sitting on a stool. "So where's your husband?" She asked. "Still sleeping. My mood swings and cravings are very tiring" I said chuckling. "Oh yes,I remember being part of that...Sasuke was so tired you called me crying because he wouldn't get you icecream at the store across town at 3 am" She said sweat dropping. "Ayo,The icecream was good" I stated. 

"So when are the others coming?" She asked. I wasn't sure. "Sakura,it's not the baby shower yet.." I responded. "It's not?!" She asked-yelled. "It's tomorrow" I said with an •—• face. "Oh..Um- Take care! I'll just come pick up Memory in the afternoon. Ciao!" She said grabbing her purse and waking out the door.

Still dumb as ever.