Buisness Stuff

*Y/n's is 8 here*

You sat in the living room with a bowl of cereals and watched TV. You guess your father is in the workshop like always, but you don't care that much because he gives you a lot of attention and you can go down to him whenever you want.

You help him very often but sometimes you just sat down with your coloring book and with his music, while he built on his machines.

Yesterday his assistant Pepper watched you because he got an award again. You like Pepper, she is very funny and nice, and you know your father likes her as well.

You got disturbed by Jarvis's voice.

"You are not authorized to access this area"

"That is Jarvis, and that makes 3," you said and turned your head to a Woman who was only wearing a shirt from Tony and panties.

"What makes 3?" she asked you and crossed her arms.

"Oh, whenever Daddy brings a woman home I get a new toy. You are number 3 so that makes 3 toys" You said and turned your head back to the TV. "Jarvis, can you please tell Pepper that she is awake"

"Of course, Y/n," he said and you thanked him.

"You are Tonys daughter?" she asked and you rolled your eyes.

"Yes, she is and she doesn't like to be disturbed while watching TV" Finally Pepper came in and smiled at you. "Mr. Stark wanted that his daughter can walk peacefully through the streets without getting annoyed by the paparazzi"

"You must be the famous Pepper Potts"

"Indeed I am. I've got your clothes here, cleaned up, and there waits a car outside that takes you wherever you want to go" Pepper said and handed her the clothes.

"After all these years, Tony still has you picking up the dry-cleaning"

"I do anything and everything that Mr. Stark and Y/n require, including occasionally, taking out the Trash. Will that be all" You giggled and Pepper winks at you.

After number three left, you decided to go down to the workshop with Pepper following you. When the door opens, Tony turned on his chair and open his arms.

"Come here Princess," he said and you run to him. He picked you up and sat you on his lap, kissing your cheek. "Good morning, can you fix that for me please," he said and laid something in your hand.

You could hear him and Pepper talk but you give not much attention to it until you heard Tony say.

"That's funny, I thought with it being my plane and all, that it would wait for me until I get there," he said and you looked at him.

"Wait, you are going away again"

"Yes, I'm sorry Princess, I need to do some business stuff"

"Can I come with you?"

"No, not this time it's too dangerous but don't worry I will come back very soon," he said and you looked down but he lifted your chin back up. "You have Pepper, and I will call you when I'm done, okay" You nod and hugged him.

"I called someone who will take care of her" Pepper said.

"No, I want you and Happy to take care of her," he said and she nod. "All right princess, you can come with me to the airport and see uncle Rhodey," he said and stood up with you to get ready for today.

You walked outside where Happy was already waiting. Tony held your hand while you both walked to the car.

"Now, she is really like you" Happy comments when he saw you wearing the same sunglasses as Tony and opens the car door for you.

"She is my daughter, of course, she is like me," your father said and helped you in the car.

When you arrived at the airport Happy opened the door again and you saw Rhodey walking toward you all.

"Hello, Seargent Y/n," he said and saluted. "Let's stop that serious acting" he picked you up and spun you around.

He set you back down and you wrapped your arms tightly around Tony.

"Three hours, I waited three hours," Rhodey said and put his hands on his hips.

"The princess didn't want to let me go," he said and they both looked at you.

"You will protect him, right?" you asked.

"Yes, I will bring him home without bruises and as fast as I can," he said and booped your nose.

Tony pulled you away and knelt on your level.

"Princess, Daddy needs to go now," he said and you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I will come back soon" he stood up, kissed your head, and walked with Rhodey to the plane.

He waved to you one last time and you sat back in the car.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Happy asked.

"I want Cheeseburger and Chicken nuggets, for Pepper some fries and you can get what you want," you smiled and looked out of the window.

"All right, whatever you want Y/n"

When you arrived back home you grabbed the bag with food out of Happy's hand, took out your food, and run downstairs to the workshop.

"Jarvis are you there?"

"For you always, y/n"

"Okay, did daddy find my hiding place, please be honest"

"No, he didn't find it"

You found a hiding place for the things you built for him while he was gone. You got the things out and continue to work on them.

"Jarvis, can you please play daddy's music"

The music starts and you started to dance around. After a while when your food was eaten and danced to music for at least 3 hours Jarvis spoke up

"Y/n, Pepper is waiting for you upstairs," he told you.

"I'm gonna be there in a minute," you said and cleaned up before leaving.

You walked upstairs and saw Pepper standing on top of the stairs.

"Come, it's time for bed," she said and held her hand out for you which you happily took and let her take you to bed.

"Can you call daddy?" You asked with puppy eyes and she smiled.

"Of course, but I can't promise he will answer"

She called him over FaceTime and handed you the phone when he answered.

"Why are you still up, young lady," he asked with a smile.

"I wanted to see you before I go to sleep. Was the show good?"

"Yes, actually I'm done now. I'm on my way to get back to the airport. I will be there when you are awake. There comes another call for me. I need to hang up now. Good night Princess"

"Good night daddy," you said and waved one last time before he ended the call. You gave pepper back the phone and snuggled your pillows.

You hope he is there when you wake up.