The Benifit

*Y/n Pov*

I woke up in Daddys bed. I heard the TV. I had a headache. When I turned on my back I saw Daddy smiling at me.

"Hey Princess, how are you feeling?" he asked and pulled me closer to him.

"my head hurts" he nod and hold a glass of water for me.

"here, drink this maybe it will go away" he said and gave me the glass. He kissed my head and hold me tight. "I'm so sorry. I never wanted that to happen" he said and I nod.

"i know Daddy, but I'm fine. I'm strong you know" I said and he chuckle.

"i know you are my strong Princess" he said and we both turned our heads to the TV.

"Tonight's red-hot red carpet is right here at the Disney Concert Hall, where Tony Starks third annual benefit for the Firefighters Family Fund has become the place to be for L.A.'s high society" the Reporter said.

"Jarvis, we get an invite for that?" Daddy asked.

"i have no record of an invitation, sir" he answered and daddy sigh.

"... hasn't been barely seen in public since his bizarre and highly controversial press conference. Where he showed his Daughter, Y/n Stark, for the first time. Some claim he's suffering from posttraumatic stress and has been bedridden for weeks. Whatever the case may be no one expects an appearance from him tonight" The reporter said and Daddy chuckle.

"we will see about that. Let's surprise them" he said and got up from the bed. "come, let's eat something" he hold his hand out, which I took and walked downstairs in the kitchen.

"but what about the suits?" I asked and he sat me on a bar stool that was by the kitchen island.

"don't worry, I was already downstairs. When we come back home I show you what I did. You will love it" he said and walked around in the kitchen. "what do you want to eat?"

"um, Cereals" i said and he nod.

After we both ate, he brought me to my room.

"so, which dress do you want to wear?" he asked and I run into my closet searching for my favorite dress. I run back to him and he smiled by my choice.

It was a gift from your last birthday from him

It was a gift from your last birthday from him. He helped you to put it on and made your hair. He just decide to wear a normal Black suit.

"all right, let's go Princess. He said and we got out to the car. He helped me to get inside and buckle my seat belt.

He stopped before an building and got out of the car he gave someone the car keys and helped me out. I hold his hand tight. He begun to walk with me and people took photos. We walked towards Obie.

"What's the world coming to when a guy's got to crash his own party with his daughter?"

"look at you. And at you, Y/n, you always look like a princess. Hey, what a surprise"