Our private Server

When you arrived back home Tony got out of the car with you and inside.

"Come, Princess, to the garage!" he cheers and pointed at the stairs. You heard Pepper chuckle when he walked with you downstairs.

He sat you on your special and comfortable seat. He knelt before you and stroked your cheek.

"I missed you," he said and kissed your cheek. You pointed at his chest and he smiled.

"What's that?" you asked and he tapped it.

"That, sweetheart, is there to keep me alive," he said and took your hand placing it on it."But that's not the only thing I wanted to show you"

He walked over to the holographic table.

"Jarvis, you up?"

"for you, sir, always"

"I'd like to open a new project file, index as Mark II," He said and put a hologram of a kind of a suit on.

"Shall I store this on the Stark Industries Central Database?" Jarvis asked.

"Actually, I don't know who to trust right now. Till further notice, why don't we just keep everything on my and Y/n's private server?"

"Working on a secret project, are we, sir?" you just were watching amazed at what he does.

"I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands. Maybe in mine and Y/n's, it can actually do some good" he said and gave you a wink.

*time skip*

You were building the next few days. It was very funny and today you were a really good help, working on the legs together with your father today and he let one of the dummies help.

"No, that's wrong," You said and took the item that Tony holds in his hand. He laughed and leaned closer to watch what you were doing. When you were done he smiled at you and sat you on the table.

"What do you think? test round?" he asked and you immediately nodded yes. "All right, then come"

You were standing next to the dummy that was holding a camera with a notebook in hand.

"Okay, let's do this right. Start mark, half a meter, and back and center" he said and got in Position.

"Dummy, wake up. You are there for fire safety" you said and gave him a thumb up.

"Okay. Activate hand controls. We're gonna start off nice and easy. We're gonna see if 10% thrust capacity achieves lift" it started powering up. "Y/n, Princess, please go and stand behind the car I don't know what could happen," he said and you did what he told you. "And three, two, one" he flew against the wall and fell to the ground.

You burst out laughing and when you thought it couldn't get better the dummy started his fire safety program, that's where you lay on the ground laughing.

"You can test it next time" you heard Tony saying and walked over to him trying to help him up.

After that, you got a bit tired. So you sat down and began to color in your coloring book, while you and Tony heard music. A while later you fell asleep on your little couch.

Tony looked over to you to see if you were alright and smiled when he saw you sleeping, wrapped in a blanket on the couch. What is so great is when you sleep is that he can be so loud and you would never wake up. He thinks it's because you got used to it. He continued to build on the suit when Pepper came in.

"I've been buzzing you. Did you hear the intercom?" she asked and walked over to you.

"Yeah, everything's... What?"

"Obadiah's upstairs," she said and made you lay more comfortable. "She slept every night in your bed and never came out of the workshop. She is just like you" she said and brushed a strain of hair out of your face. "What would you like me to tell Obadiah?"

"I'll be right up"

"Okay. I thought you said you were done making weapons" she said when she turned around to look at Tony

"It is. This is a flight stabilizer. It's completely harmless" he said and shoot, sending him backward on the ground. "I didn't expect that"

"I did," you said and rubbed your eyes.

Tony put the armpiece from the suit on the table.

"Come, Princess, Obadiah is upstairs," he said and held his hand out for you which you gladly take, and made your way upstairs where you heard Obadiah playing the piano. "How'd it go?" Tony asked and walked with you over to the couch and saw that he brought Pizza for you. "it went that bad, huh?" he grabbed one piece and handed it to you.

"Just because I brought pizza back from New York doesn't mean it went bad"

"But you do that every time," you said and he laughed.

"Well, it doesn't make the things easier since he showed you to the world and it would have gone better if your dad were there"

"Uh-uh. You told me to lay low. That's what I've been doing. I lay low, spend time with my daughter, and you take care of all..." Tony defends himself.

"Hey, come on. In public. The press. This was a board of directors meeting" Obadiah said and sat next to you and Tony.

"This was a board of directors meeting?"

"The board is claiming you have posttraumatic stress. They're filing an injunction"

"A what?"

"They want to lock you out"

"Why, cause the stocks dipped 40 points or cause I showed them Y/n? We knew that was gonna happen" your father said and pulled you closer to him.

"Fifty-six and a half" Pepper correct.

"It Doesn't matter. We own the controlling interest in the company"

"Tony, the board has right, too. They're making the case that you and your new direction isn't in the company's best interest"

"I'm being responsible! That's a new direction for me, for the company, and by the way, it's time for bed Y/n" he said, done with this conversation and picking you up.

"Hey, Tony. Listen. I'm trying to turn this thing around, but you gotta give me something. Something to pitch them. Let me have the engineers analyze that. To u know, draw up some specs" Obadiah said and pointed at Tony's arc reactor.

"No. No, absolutely not"

"It'll give me a bone to throw the boys in New York!"

"This one stays with me. That's it, Obie. Forget it" he said and started to walk upstairs.

"You mind if I go down there and see what you two are doing"

"Goodnight Obie" Tony said and you let out a yawn.

You got ready for bed and Tony was tucking you into bed.

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetheart"

"Am I the reason why everyone is stressed?"

"No, no, don't think that. I have just a few business problems but Obie got everything, trust me" he said and kissed you on your forehead.

"I love you, Daddy"

"I love you too, Princess. Now go to sleep or I will sell all your toys" he said and closed the door.

You chuckle, made yourself comfortable, and fell into a deep and needed slumber.