Day 3

April 15, 2021

It's only the third day of track and field conditioning and this was the most eventful day I have had in about 395 days. 

So, for the first time, I actually arrived on time. And about 15 seconds after I got there, we had to run 2 laps around the football field. After we were done with that, we had to do another workout thing, and then after that, we stretched. 

And then after THAT, we had to do ladders. And all of us were still sore from yesterday! Let me explain that to you.

 And all of us were still sore from yesterday! Let me explain that to you

We started on the left side of the field. We had to go one by one. First we had to run 100 meters all the way down the left side of the track. Once we reached the curve at the bottom, we had to walk. Once we were done walking the curve, we had to run 200 meters, which would be the rest of the way back to where I started.

And then we got a drink of water. While one of my friends was running the 200 meters, they saw a guy dressed in all black, and he looked to be either high or drunk. So the coaches went to talk to him. And then after that, they called the cops. We had to leave the field and run between the softball field and the playground.

Refer to the picture from the last entry. We had to go from tree to tree, run around the playground, and run back to where we started. We had to do that 4 times. Whilst we were running, the coaches said we were allowed to get more water.

And while we were drinking that water, the cops showed up. And we were all yelling to him where the dude was. So they went after the dude. Once the coaches were sure he was far enough, we got to choose if we wanted to run a lap, or do push-ups and a plank. I did the lap.

The coaches didn't want us near the drunk guy, because they didn't want us to get hurt by him.  After I was done with the lap, we got to cheer on one of my teammates, who was still finishing. Once she finished, we were dismissed. And they reminded us that next week, we would be starting field events.

Also, my apologies. I was going to publish this yesterday, but I fell asleep. Welp, I'll see y'all on Monday when we start doing practice again.