1 •

Wiki

Emri Dylan Moretti

 Early LifeEmri Dylan Moretti was born in Sorrento, Italy

Early Life
Emri Dylan Moretti was born in Sorrento, Italy. Her birthday is August 31, 1993. Her father is Ethiopian, and Italian, while her mother is African-American. Her mother is world renowned singer, Lily Cartwright (now Lily Moretti). Her father, Kyro Moretti, owns a real estate and contracting company called Moretti Homes. She has a grand total of 6 full brothers. Her older brothers are Abel (singer the weekend), Enzo (dental hygienist), Thier birthday is February 19, 1990, Luciano (car repairs/ tv personality), and Leone (NBA basketball player). Their birthday is May 23, 1992. Her younger brother is Luka (model) Birthday November 26, 1995.  Her family moved to America when she was five years old and lived in Houston Texas for 8 years. Her mother's family is from Texas. After this her family settled in Boston Massachusetts where her fathers business was flourishing. Her cousin on her mother's side is Actor Anthony Mackie. Her two closest friends are bella and gigi hadid since they grew up together. Yolanda and Lily had always been close friends and wanted to their girls to be friends as well. She also became close with costar Phoebe Tonkin on the set of Vampire Diaries. The two have been seen hanging out on multiple occasions after Moretti left the show.

She first attended Prestenville Catholic School until the 8th grade where she attended Morewood Arts Academy in Boston. Her parents always instilled in her the importance of education and a college degree. She graduated high school a year early and finished her bachelors degree with a BA in business, minor in psychology in just a two years and a half. She began seriously acting at the age of 17.

Dating History
Drake 2013
Rome Flynn 2015-2016

Acting Career
2011-
The Black Swan
(drama w/ Natalie Portman)
Vampire diaries 2011-2013 (TV)

2012-
Triple temptress (drama w/ Zazie Beetz, Emma Roberts)

2013-
Trial of Harriet Johnson ( limited series )
Love, Alicia (Romance w/ Ryan Gosling)

Continuing——————————— ••••••••••