4• news/thanksgiving

enews.com

Emri Dylan Moretti confirmed to join the MCU

October 18, 2016By Grace Johnson for enews

October 18, 2016
By Grace Johnson for enews.com

Emri Dylan confirmed the final filming day on Instagram late last night. She will star in her own debut marvel film titled Selene. The movie is about an eternal goddess of the dawn, temptation and time. The movie follows Selene's whole life up to a war against the beings of the eternal flame who want to take away her long lasting life. We are excited to see what Moretti will bring to this role. She will be the first woman to have a stand alone marvel film.

MORE

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR

EMRI MORTTI'S ACCOLADES SO FAR

WHEN WILL EMRI MORETTI AND MILES ACT TOGETHER?

LILY CARTWRIGHTS BEST SINGLES

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

November 24, 2016

I spent a good amount of time at home with my whole family. I love how my whole family gathers on big holiday events. My mom and dad love to cook a lot. We always had a wide variety of dishes for holidays. Usually for thanksgiving, everyone in the house pitches in to cook. My mom is a huuuge advocate for breaking gender and social norms. So yes boys in the kitchen. Today is the day before thanksgiving which is usually kind of hectic and busy, but for some reason we all were getting along. We mostly just say around all day watching cartoons and movies. It was usually whatever my dad put on.

Mama: kyro! Can you please go to the store and get more milk

Dad: do you desperately need it right now woman!