18• back in ATL

February 8, 2017

I had a flight way too early this morning, 4:45am so I could get back to set for infinity war. I arrive on set at 10am. I go to hair and makeup you know the usual , and also grab a bang energy drink because I didn't really sleep much. I would drink coffee but I HATE the taste of it, I need straight sugar to wake me up. I walk into set where I see Mackie and Sebastian.

Mack: EMRI DYLAN YOU ARE BACK!!

Seb: we missed you dyl!!

: oh i bet it was real boring around here without me Hahah!, but i missed you guys too!

Mack: Have you talked to evans yet?

: no why

mack: no reason...

: anthony mackie...

seb: him and jenny broke up

: I know, but what does that have to do with me?

seb: mackie told me you lik-

mack: SEBASTIAN! Shut up man

: Mackie! You gotta stop with this! i do not like or have a crush on him. Seb all i said was that he was fine. which i mean the man is a walking building... how can i not think that!

mack: let's just drop it and-

: let's not! did you tell evans I said that?!

seb: no!
mack: no!

: fucking liars! i will get you guys back for this, just wait. i'm gonna plan another prank with tommy

mack: Oh yeah hiddleston thinks your hot too

: umm who doesn't but I was talking about Tom HOLLAND, but damn okay...

mack: oh shit! i may have fucked up on that one

: yeah you may have Hahhaha! Well you guys are distracting me so shoo!

They leave and I start talking with the director and filming my fight scenes. Which is really hard because I have to remember the exact choreography and stand in the right place for it. But don't worry i'm a g at this, so of course it's gonna look flawless.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎