Angel.

"Awe? So what's it gonna be? Him? Or you?~" Shadowy asked.

TKO puffed up his chest and got his power balls ready.

"Hm? You seamed to forget why I came?" Shadowy laughed.
"I-" TKO looked at KO, he knew what had to be done.

"AHHH!" TKO charged at him, and punched him in the chest. As hard as he could.

Shadowys mouth was bleeding, but little did he know...

He was also bleeding in the Stomach. TKO grabbed the knife before he made an attack.

TKO had tears in his eyes,
"Awwww~, your just like the Villain you always where!" Shaodwy said,
"I-Im not a Villain. I'm a hero, I'm trying to protect my bubs, without you hurting me, or him." TKO exclaimed.

TKO was getting more and more angry by the seconds,

"... Your week. Just like your pathetic boyfriend. Say, how about you join me TKO? Join me, and together, we can rule the world, even..." Shadowy eyed him,

"Even take down those so called “heroes.” " Shadowy chuckled.

"Those so called heroes, are my bubs and I's freinds. I ain't letting you have him. Not after what you did, not after all this bullshit. I'm keeping, and staying with KO... Old man..." TKO remarked. "Very well.. I'll just have to make you join me." And with that Shadowy disappeared.

"Bub!! Bubs, bub? Bubby?? You okay?" TKO checked his heart, he was breathing, but the alchohal was so strong, it made him fall into a even sleep.

"Hmm, T-Teeks? W-what happened? WHERES SHADOWY?!?-" KO quickly got up,
"Bubs, its okay, I took care of it. He's long gone know." TKO patted him on the back, "phew," KO swipped his for head, "I thought you died! And Shadowy was dead around the house somewhere!" KO replied.

"Hmm, that does seem like a coinsodice?..." TKO said.
"THERE IS A DEAD BODY???" KO asked.
"Wh- No?? He's just gone. He vanished into thin air." TKO said.

"Ah. Okay." KO leid back down, and closed his eyes.

TKO took a note of this, and sat down beside him.

"You okay bub?" TKO asked.
"When is it gonna get better?" KO asked him.

"I-" TKO was startled, he didn't know how to answer. "I guess, we gotta wait and find out." TKO smiled.

KO then went inside TKOs arms, just the two of them. Wrapped around each other.

" Hey, TKO? " KO asked.
"Hm?"
" I love you. " KO smiled.
"Tch. Love you too." TKO smiled.

Fingers intertwined

Fingers intertwined. They where both worried, but didn't really care.

They loved eachother.
And that was final.