V.O.

KO was silent the hole time at work. Enid and Rad where trying to cheer up there little buddy.

"What's wrong. We won't judge okay?" Enid said.
KO sighed...

"No judgments?" KO asked.
"No judgements." Enid said.

"Okay," KO started telling.

One huge ass explanation later.

"..and we decided that where better as friends.... And i loved him alot.." KO sighed.

Enid and Rad understood. Them, being childhood best friends, they understood what it was like dating. And being heartbroken.

They both heard a sniff. They hugged KO, both of them.

They heard him crying.. Saying little things like 'we' 'him and i' little things like that.

"Hey, hey, hey.. Little buddy... It'll be okay? Okay?"

Inside the mind house.

TKO wasn't dead. It was a thought.
But if TKO died it would leave KO devastated. TKO had the thought that KO would be left alone in this small little world without him.

He couldn't live without KO.

"I'm sorry KO.." TKO frowned.

Thus, it was a long night of hugging, and saying goodbye to there relationship.

KO knocked on the door,
"Its open." TKO said. KO smiled and opened the door slowly, then crawling onto his been bag. "I wanna talk to you." KO smiled. TKO frowned, "okay? Whatsup?" TKO paused his game.

" W-well, I know where kinda in a mess right now, but what if-" KO got cut off by TKO kissing him.

KO was strucked. He thought he was taking a break? The break only lasted the day after all..  Oh well!

KO leaned in and put his hand on TKO's chest\waist. Just enough so that he can put his other hand around TKO's hair.

TKO noticed and while he didn't he didn't lean out of the kiss, he put his hand on KO's leg.

"I-i..." They both let go of eachother, and slowly KO took of his shirt, and so did TKO...

"Uhm? KO??? What are you doing...??" TKO asked. "Oh! I think... I think where ready!" KO put his hand on TKO's leg.

"I... I think it's gonna be okay! W-we... We can do this!" KO's hand slowly got up to TKO's pp.

" Uhm, KO, you do realise that where only 6-11? " TKO added.
"But~" TKO then put his hand on KO's. KO looked at him ,

"We can try ~" TKO's cocky smiled appeared.

It was a long night of fucking, cuddling, and kissing. And they knew,

It was ment to be.. 💜