W H Y.

KO was sleeping, he was tired, after all.
TKO decided to stay awake. He wasn't ready to let KO get kidnapped.

"Hm?" KO slowly opened his eyes, to see Teeks.

"Morning love."  TKO smiled. "Morning." KO said. He rubbed his eyes, and gave TKO a kiss on the cheek.

"U-uh-" TKO didn't expect that.

"Okay, we have a lot to do today." KO smiled.
"Isn't it Monday?" TKO asked.

" Yeah? " KO asked. "Don't you have work today?"

KO.clicked it in. He was so busy with his alter ego, his boyfriend, that we forgot about his friends at Gars.

"Don't you wanna go see them?" TKO asked. " I may have them, but you like them. Why not go see them today? " TKO smiled.

"Y-.." KO thought about it, " your right. Thank you Teeks. " KO smiled. "No problem, you dork." TKO and KO kissed and KO was off to work.

"Hey Rad! Hey Enid!" KO smiled.

call me if you need anything, okay?
Okay. Love you.
Love you too.

Enid looked down at him, "you hadn't been here all week! We thought you moved." Enid laughed. " that's crazy talk! Some stuff happened with me and TKO, so I wasn't here for the week. I almost got kidnapped by Shadowy!! " KO threw his arms up in the air,

Then purple came out of KO's wristband.

"I-is that-"

Whatsup teeks?

Oh, right... You where just telling a story.. Sorry. I fucking hate that name.
I know you hate that name, but I need you to relax, k?
Okay.

"Yes, that was TKO. He isn't evil nor anything, just that guys name made him really angry." KO explained.

"Anyway, what happened with TKO?" Enid asked.

KO blushed a lil.

"O-oh, w-ell, u-uhm.." KO had a hard time trying to find the right words to tell them, he is dating TKO.

TKO??!?? What do I do??
Uhm.... I can't tell you, all I know is that you can trust them. And if they hate your decision, that's on them.
Thanks Teeks.
Your welcome.

"Uhm.. There's no proper way to say this.. But .." KO gulped. Rad and Enid where cerious, and eager to hear it.

"Me and TKO.... A-are.. Dating.." KO frowned.

Rad and Enid looked at eachother, "oh. My. Cob..." Enid said.

" THAT'S SO GOOD! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BUDDY!!! " Enid picked him up and held KO up like a baby. "Aw!! You guys!!" Rad was happy for him too.

"Aw!!! Where so proud of you! I'm actually dating someone too. .." Rad blushed.

" Hm? And whosat? " KO asked.
"Ray." Rad blushed.

" I'm dating someone too. " Enid smiled.
"OOooOoo! Is it Elodie??" KO asked.
" yeah... Wait, how'd you know? " Enid asked. "Uh, lucky guess." KO smiled.

TKO was grinning, he was very happy his friends excepted him. He thought it was gonna be the other way around.

KO then went to the break room.

And he visited the mind to see TKO.

TKO heard footsteps, "what's up?" TKO said as he opened the door. " Well, I wanted to ask you.... " KO wandered off.

"About?" TKO asked. NO smiled, and put his hand on TKO's cheek.

"Oh Teeks, I'm afraid our little afiar is done for." KO said.

"W-wait- s-so where breaking up?!" TKO said.
" oh teeks, " KO kissed him, "I just don't love you anymore."

That voice echoed in his head...

"Oh Teeks.... I just don't love you anymore."

This isn't KO...