--

DISCLAIMER:

This novel is written in Taglish (Mixed Filipino and English Language).

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please do not copy nor grab any of the plots, characters, ideas, or any scenes from this book without the permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

Hi! I am still learning and improving as a writer so if you have constructive criticisms for me or my works, you can send me a message or just give feedbacks. Do it RESPECTFULLY. Otherwise if you have none, then read as you please.

Do not compare my works to other stories. Do not mention other authors. Try not to comment as well something inappropriate or unnecessary. And above all, just let me write in peace. Thank you!

--

Welcome to Legend Of The Stars Series #4! All stories are connected from one another, yet occured in different timelines. But I do recommend you to read the first three books before this one.

WARNING: There are some scenes in this story that are not suitable for young readers or readers below 16. Kindly read at your own risk.

Thank you and happy reading!

***

-kimsyzygy