The First Kiss (Jack Avery Fan Fiction)

"Soo anyone up for a game of truth or dare?" Daniel stared at all of us. We were seating in a circle in the boys basement. Me, Jack, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Franny, Nezza, Anna, Ashley, Crawford, and Christian.
"Sure." We all said.
"Ok I'll go first. Franny, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you, to give me a kiss." He smiling goofily.
"Doof." She murmured as she kissed him.
"Franiel vibes" I said.
The game was going pretty well, we had been playing for at least an hour.
"Hey Jack. Truth or Dare?" Christian asked.
"Truth."
"Describe you first kiss in detail." Christian said with a smirk.
"Oh- well you see- I- uh- haven't had one yet." He looked down in shame.
"Oh." Christian said. "Sorry buddy I didn't know."
"It's fine" Jack shrugged.
That's when I did something spontaneous. Jack was sitting next to me, so I grabbed his head and had him face me. Then I leaned in and gave him a kiss. I thought it would be over quickly and he would pull away. But he started kissing me back! Everyone sat there staring at us in shock.
I pulled away first. "There you go, now you've had your first kiss." I smiled and let go of his face.
Jack just stared at me.
I had liked Jack for a while now, so it wasn't hard to do that since I've wanted to do it for like ever. And he kissed back!!
Jack finally spoke, "Uh Y/n, can I speak to you for a moment, in the kitchen?"
"Sure." We walked upstairs and Jack stopped walking when we got to the kitchen and just stared at me.
"What was that for?"
"Oh. I- uh. You said you never had your first kiss so I thought I could help and like now you've had your first kiss." I nervously laughed. I looked down and played with my fingers. "I'm sorry, Jack. I get it. I've like you for a while you know, and I get you don't feel that way. We can just go back downstairs and forget this happened."
Jack placed his finger underneath my chin and lifted my head up. "Why would I want to forget that? I'd rather do it again." He smirked and leaned in. I did too but before we kissed I pulled away.
"Wait. But you were mad at me."
"I wasn't mad. More surprised. I've liked you for a while too, Y/n. I just didn't realize you felt that way towards me."
I pulled him in close and kissed him. Little did he know, he was my first kiss too.
"Hey Jack. You should know. You were my first kiss too."
"Like downstairs? I was your first?"
"Yep."
"So I take it you've never had a boyfriend?"
"No I haven't" I looked down.
"Well I haven't had a girlfriend. Wanna be my first?" I looked up and saw Jack's smiling face.
"I'd be honored." I kissed him again and we went downstairs to where everyone else was.
"So uh- is there something you want to tell us?" Nezza said, gesturing to do the fact that Jack and I were holding hands.
"Oh yeah. We're dating." Jack said and sat down, pulling me with him.
Everyone just stared at us with wide eyes.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing." They all said together.
We played truth or dare for another hour or so, but I started getting tired.
"Jack? I'm tired." I whispered.
"Hey guys, Y/n and I are kinda tired, we're gonna go to bed now I think." Jack announced.
"Okay, no babies please." Corbyn said.
"Corbyn!" Jack yelled. "Cmon" he whispered to me.
We went up to jacks room and he gave me a pair of sweats and his sweatshirt, since I didn't have any spare clothes.
We both got in bed and I cuddled into Jack as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight beautiful." He whispered into my neck.

"Goodnight, Jacky." I gave him a quick forehead kiss and then fell asleep.

********

"Good morning beautiful."

I woke up to see Jack's smiling face above me. "Good morning."

"So what do you want to do today?" He asked me.

"Hmm we should go on a date."

"Yes! Where do you want to go?"

"Can we do a drive-in movie? I've always wanted to go to one." I asked.

"Your wish is my command."

I laughed. "Okay, I'm going to go take a shower so we can leave soon since it is already noon." 

"Can I join you?" Jack smirked at me.

"No, you perv!" I laughed as I grabbed some clothes from Jack's dresser that I could borrow. 

After I got out of the shower, I laid on Jack's bed while he took his shower. I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard the water turn off. Jack walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel.

"H-hey Jack. C-can you p-put a s-shirt on, p-please?" 

"Why?" He smirked. "Am I distracting you?"

"W-what? N-no." I lied. 

"Are you sure." He was now almost laying on top of me. He leaned in a kissed me. I deepened it by putting my hands on his face. He flipped me over so I was on top of him now and continued to kiss me. 

"Jack." I said between kisses. "Jack. We can continue this later... We're going to miss the movie... Jack!" 

"Fineee." He whined and stood up. 

He put on a shirt which earned a sarcastic "Oh now you put on a shirt" from me. 

We got to the movie at 3 o'clock and we still had an hour before the movie started, or should I say movie marathon. We found a place that was showing all the original three Star Wars movies, so we would be there a while. 

While we waited for the movie to start, Jack took a giant bag out of the back seat. It was filled with decorations, popcorn, and candy. After half an hour of working, our masterpiece was complete. 

"Ahhh I love it!" I gave Jack a hug and we settled into the back of his car that was now decorated

As the movie was starting, Jack did that cliche thing where he yawned and put his arm around my shoulder.  

"Are you trying to be sneaky?" I asked. 

"Maybe?"

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then snuggled into his chest. "I'm glad I'm here with you."

"Me too."

By the time all of the movies ended, it was it was 10:30 pm and I could barely keep my eyes open. 

"C'mon. Time to go home." Jack said getting out of the back of the car. 

"Noooo, carry me." I smiled sleepily. I didn't think he actually would but I felt a pair of arms slide underneath me and lift me up. He placed me in the front seat and put the seat belt on me. 

"Goodnight, gorgeous." He said and kissed my forehead. He got in the drivers seat and I soon fell asleep to the soft movement of the car driving home.