~ Juzo Sakakura x Reader ~

/Title/
Friends Don't Look At Friends That Way

|Disclaimer|
Pre Hope Arc {Senior Year}, Profanity, Party, Underage Drinkin', Closet Game

• Universe •
Non-Killing AU

\Requested By\
N/A

|POV|
Reader

You nudged the boxer, a stern look on your face. He didn't seem to catch the hint, so you took his sleeve and tugged. That brought his gaze away, his eyes locked with yours. You could almost feel the features on his face soften seeing you.

"They're fine," you spoke. "They were just looking over here, they didn't say anything to us." You reassured, patting his shoulder and smiling a little. The boxer let a strand of hair fall in front of his eyes, blinking.

"I know that," he said, looking away and towards the group of girls on the other side of the courtyard. "They just get on my fuckin' nerves."

Kyosuke and Chisa had left only a moment earlier before Juzo had made his way over. The group of girls had obviously been talking about one of you, or possibly even all three of you. The group was known to often pick on others and start gossip, and Juzo's patience was wearing thin. Thankfully, however, they wouldn't touch you or your friends.

You looked over to the group again before you took the boxer's wrist carefully. He brought his gaze back to you as you pulled him towards the gate of the school. He looked at you questioningly, though didn't ask. After all, school was over now.

"Kyosuke and Chisa are going on another date," you said after a minute. You looked up at the boy after letting his wrist go, studying his slightly pained features at that sentence. You knew of his darkest secret, and knew how much it pained him. But that secret also pained you. "It'll be just us. I'm pretty sure we can do something without them, y'know."

Juzo looked at you. He gave you a softer look, a sadder one. "There's that party I heard about happening tonight," he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "We might be able to find somethin' better to do there. Get a few drinks."

You smiled and rolled your eyes. "Juzo, we're not legally able to drink. And I don't think I'd want to carry a drunk boxer around. You'll probably get into more trouble than you want."

Juzo smirked a little, bending down slightly to look you in the face. "Eh? Who said I'd be the one drinkin'? I just wanna see what kind of drunk you are."

You laughed a little, placing a hand on his cheek and playfully pushing his head away. "And who said I'd go?" You smiled at him, in return he stood back up and relaxed his shoulders. "What if I'm more in the mood to watch a movie and sleep?"

"Then that's boring," he said. "I'll be gone for a few days next week, I don't feel like sitting around the entire time." He tilted his head a bit, observing you carefully. You couldn't see his eyes once his bang covered his eyes. There was a bit of admiration you missed, a bit of a glistening.

"Well," you thought a moment, looking ahead. "There's always something else."

"Name one thing that doesn't include sitting around in this town." Juzo said, raising and eyebrow.