~ A-Z Fluff Headcanons; Toko Fukawa/Genecider Syo ~

/Title/
A-Z Fluff Headcanons; Toko Fukawa/Genecider Syo

|Disclaimer|
What are A-Z fluff headcanons? Headcanons labeled under specific 'fluffy' scenarios throughout the alphabet!

\Requested By\
The Wheel Randomizer

|POV|
N/A

A-ctivities {What do they do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?}

•Toko is not going to do much other than what you do. She'll do most of the things you do, but if you're athletic or travel constantly she might suggest something more her style. Reading? Writing? She would love if you suggested something she loved to do. It would make her feel appreciated and fall even more in love with you, if that's possible. Though if Syo is out and about, expect to pull her away from her dangerous hobbies. Syo will definitely be better to do athletic things with, but she's insanely hyper so be careful. But both of them would be head over heels all over again if you just held them close while Toko read a book or Syo rants about cute boys or even about you.

B-eauty {What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?}

Toko won't admit it easily, but she loves how your skin. When she touches or feels it, she feels safe and at peace. She also loves your hands. Hands show how much work you out into your life, and she loves how she can feel your hands on her. Syo, however, will easily and very loudly announce that she loves your face. She loves your face, that's it. Your eyes, your nose, lips - your face is her favorite part. Be careful of her kisses, she might bite.

C-omfort {How would they help their s/o when they feel down/are having a panic attack?}

Let's be honest, neither of them would be very good with comforting someone. But if you're far enough into the relationship where they know more about you, then they'll attempt it. Toko may go with a more logical route, trying to reason with you with an occasional threat to whoever made you sad/panic. She might even get a little agitated after a while, but don't be too harsh on her, she's really trying. Syo, on the other hand, with definitely plan a murder and be all over you with not so good advice. She might make it worse on accident, though.

D-reams {How do they picture their future with their s/o?}

Marriage. Kids. A home. A wedding. The whole 8 miles for your future, for both of them. They want to live a happily ever after with you, and they want it for the rest of their lives.

E-qual {Are they the dominant once of the relationship? Or rather passive?}

Toko is surprisingly good with communication, and tries to level out the relationship as much as she can. Though, that doesn't mean she won't buckle down and do whatever you want and become the submissive. She will definitely try to keep it equal though, occasionally bringing up things about herself instead of the both of you. You have to be the same way with her or else she'll become your maid and never speak her mind to you, much like she had with Byakuya. Syo... she's not afraid to voice her opinions. That doesn't mean she won't do what you ask or suggest, but she won't be submissive for long. She will, without a doubt, variate back and forth.